Warhammer Hobbyists, Show off your models

Bruu Betyr

Are there any warhammer players/painters in the forum? If so, take a picture of your models and share

I love me some LOTR war hammer. :) Got back into it recently, only to discover that they've essentially been discontinued. Sad times.

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I love me some LOTR war hammer. :) Got back into it recently, only to discover that they've essentially been discontinued. Sad times.

Do you paint your models? Or do you only play

Do you paint your models? Or do you only play

I did both, lots more painting then playing though, the game was great fun with the right company though. 

All my guys are at home (currently at college atm) So no pics:( 

What about you? Which universe did/do you paint? 

I did both, lots more painting then playing though, the game was great fun with the right company though. 

All my guys are at home (currently at college atm) So no pics:( 

What about you? Which universe did/do you paint? 

I painted about a year ago but then i moved country. I just never really unpacked everything, and since then i think i was just too lazy to start up again  :D

But am hoping to start soon. I painted 40k and mostly space marines. I really wanted to paint those robot guys, (taio, or something like that) but my friend had already taken that army.

I painted about a year ago but then i moved country. I just never really unpacked everything, and since then i think i was just too lazy to start up again  :D

But am hoping to start soon. I painted 40k and mostly space marines. I really wanted to paint those robot guys, (taio, or something like that) but my friend had already taken that army.

Yeah, I feel you. Its hard to get into it unless you have a little station that you can hop-on/hop-off type of thing. Otherwise the set up and tiding up takes too long :P Well that's what I found anyhow. 

Awesome! :D the Space marines look awesome :S and there are so many way to add to their models/ paint schemes. Ohh yeah, I started with a small army of Tao, they're super cool looking. 

Yeah, I feel you. Its hard to get into it unless you have a little station that you can hop-on/hop-off type of thing. Otherwise the set up and tiding up takes too long :P Well that's what I found anyhow. 

Awesome! :D the Space marines look awesome :S and there are so many way to add to their models/ paint schemes. Ohh yeah, I started with a small army of Tao, they're super cool looking. 

We are building a house soon and my mum is an artist, so she needs a large workspace. Hopefully i'll setup there  :D

We are building a house soon and my mum is an artist, so she needs a large workspace. Hopefully i'll setup there  :D

Holy crap thats cool, yeah that'll make for an awesome spot :) Any old pics of your models? :P