Heroes of the storm

PurplDrank

Ugh. Hate League. Dislike Dota 2's lack of region lock. Getting irritated with Heroes of the storm matchmaking. Is anyone else fed up with Heroes matchmaking? 

You mean the queue times or how you're matched up

Ugh. Hate League. Dislike Dota 2's lack of region lock. Getting irritated with Heroes of the storm matchmaking. Is anyone else fed up with Heroes matchmaking? 

I guess u shouldnt be playing mobas then, if u hate most of them. Btw how is lack of region lock a bad thing? What if u move somewhere else?

Dota doesn't have region lock

if you want to play with more than 200ms+ ping it's up to you to choose whatever region you want to play.

it's fine if you hate something, just don't spread misinformation.

Matchmaking does suck, but I'm more disappointed with the game itself. It's just so...basic. You have very little room to spec your hero, and if you realize later on that you should've gone tankier, oh well, you're screwed. I had fun with it for a while, but I haven't touched it in months. 

I guess u shouldnt be playing mobas then, if u hate most of them. Btw how is lack of region lock a bad thing? What if u move somewhere else?

In Warcraft 3 you had region lock. Region lock puts everyone in the same region together. Making the match lag free (most of the time). Communication with teammates is much easier with games that are region locked. Dota 2 I had a hard time communicating with people on strategies due obvious language barriers. Shall I go on?

Dota doesn't have region lock

if you want to play with more than 200ms+ ping it's up to you to choose whatever region you want to play.

it's fine if you hate something, just don't spread misinformation.

Note to self: I said in my post "lack of region lock". What that means is Dota 2 does not have region lock. Which is what the term "lack of" means. 

it's fine if you hate something, maybe you should learn to read.

my bad, it's not usual for me to awake at this time

but for whatever reason, region lock for me is never a good thing, I prefer play if I can play instead not playing at all.

also playing with friends help a lot with language barrier.

You mean the queue times or how you're matched up

Yeah i'm talking about the queue times. I mean Starcraft 2 and Warcraft 3 had good matchmaking. Like what is the problem?

In Warcraft 3 you had region lock. Region lock puts everyone in the same region together. Making the match lag free (most of the time). Communication with teammates is much easier with games that are region locked. Dota 2 I had a hard time communicating with people on strategies due obvious language barriers. Shall I go on?

I knew u were gonna say that. But so what? U wont even be complaining if u play cs go and get queue up with whatever server valve wants, within the ping limits. Yes I hate playing with Peruvians too *wink*, but what r u gonna do about it? Also there are a lot of chinese who play dota, they live in the states and they dont speak english. If u want better gaming experience why dont u find a team, I always 5 man queue with my friends. Or just go play single player game

Yeah i'm talking about the queue times. I mean Starcraft 2 and Warcraft 3 had good matchmaking. Like what is the problem?

Yeah I've no idea. It annoys me too because I only ever play that at night, and I can never get into a match.

Nope region lock is the worst thing ever and playing with people who don't speak English has never been an issue to me infact it is actually fun.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).