Ultimate itx Build vlog, Linus Pls?

18 core zeon titan x build

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

That was a powerful computer, but surely there are higher single-threaded performance CPUs you could put in there.

And that case is cute, but not really a very practical shape.

That was a powerful computer, but surely there are higher single-threaded performance CPUs you could put in there.

And that case is cute, but not really a very practical shape.

it's about as practical as you can get at that size, and it was mainly to show off the X99 itx board

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

it's about as practical as you can get at that size, and it was mainly to show off the X99 itx board

Yeah, but if I am going to build a mITX system, then for me it is either sitting under my television as a 'console', under my monitor as a 'monitor stand' or a lan rig. I don't see the point of the shoebox style shape. I would much rather have a flatter, longer case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjDJNwAANwA

That's all fine and dandy, but no one is EVER going to build that. There is a difference between what an enthusiast gamer could build, and what a Llc can build. And to be blunt, this is as good as it gets for someone wanting to realistically build the smallest and most powerful computer they can get. Then again, maybe my topic wasnt labeled perfectly ;)

That's all fine and dandy, but no one is EVER going to build that. There is a difference between what an enthusiast gamer could build, and what a Llc can build. And to be blunt, this is as good as it gets for someone wanting to realistically build the smallest and most powerful computer they can get. Then again, maybe my topic wasnt labeled perfectly ;)

You are watching wrong channel if you are looking for practical and powerful builds. LTT doesn't do them that much anymore. They get more views with those over-the-top builds. But whats to see anyway? You get Z107 board and the fastest skylake CPU, 32Gb ram and Titan X. There's your powerful small build.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

You are watching wrong channel if you are looking for practical and powerful builds. LTT doesn't do them that much anymore. They get more views with those over-the-top builds. But whats to see anyway? You get Z107 board and the fastest skylake CPU, 32Gb ram and Titan X. There's your powerful small build.

Yeah i know that, but dont get me wrong, they've left cloud 9 for a bit to do some humanly possable builds before