Problem or concern on my fans and temp (very detailed)

WokeUp

I have 2 cats - I don't have temp issues and I have no filter. you have no cats and temp issues. trust them :P

I have one cat and alot of dust builds up on top of my pc

RIG: CPU: i7-5930K 4.5GHz GPU: EVGA GTX 980 TI Superclocked 6GB RAM: 16GB DDR4 Motherboard: Msi X99S SLI Krait Edition Storage: 128GB SSD 2TB HDD

You're out of luck then xD - mine is in a dusty room with no filters and intakes from the back.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

I'd still do it the way I mentioned, because it would run cooler.... I have filters and still need to clean mine out every few months lol - our house has a lot of dust, a cat, and a dog.  Just clean it every few months and you'll be fine

I'd still do it the way I mentioned, because it would run cooler.... I have filters and still need to clean mine out every few months lol - our house has a lot of dust, a cat, and a dog.  Just clean it every few months and you'll be fine

What about the top in the back in and two In the front out?

RIG: CPU: i7-5930K 4.5GHz GPU: EVGA GTX 980 TI Superclocked 6GB RAM: 16GB DDR4 Motherboard: Msi X99S SLI Krait Edition Storage: 128GB SSD 2TB HDD

I bought a 140mm fan filter the one you linked me I think I will do the front two intake and the top intake and the back pull air out

It would help cooling actually since your not starving the radiator fans of air trying to exhaust everything they made a mistake or just didn't known enough thinking of having the heat go straight out of the case but having no intake at all negates any of that work. So instead having the front rad intake will help bring air through the system mind warm it up a bit but getting the coldest air for the CPU cooler.

how about two front to intake an two back and top pulling air out

I try to make some points here to help you.

Every fan has specific flowrate measured in CFM (cubic feet per minute) which means how much air it can push at max speed. But you gotta understand that any resistance (filter, radiator, solid front of a case) will reduce the amount of air pushing into the case. So there is a strong chance that the two front fans will move the same amount of air as the one wide open exhaust fan.

Golden rule is to have more intake than exhaust to keep the dust out. Plus you want to have some airflow path so at least some air will blow across the MOBO, RAM etc.

Switching the front rad fans and the top one as intakes will secure positive airflow. And don't worry it's not too much, because you gotta remember that the front ones will not push that much air in compared to the wide open back fan pushing air out. So by setting up the fans the way all of the people here said it should be pretty balanced. :)

Oh and to make things clear. :)

Fan pushing air in = intake

Fan pushing air out = exhaust.

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

how about two front to intake an two back and top pulling air out

That would be better have 2 intake and 2 exhaust but I would adujust the rear fans to spin as slow as possible to have a lower exhaust the input CFM, since it would make it have positive pressure to Advil prevent as much dust infiltration as possible. Overall though even just changing the two front ones to intake will help the cooler a lot.

That would be better have 2 intake and 2 exhaust but I would adujust the rear fans to spin as slow as possible to have a lower exhaust the input CFM, since it would make it have positive pressure to Advil as much dust infiltration as possible. Overall though even just changing the two front ones to intake will help the cooler a lot.

I try to make some points here to help you.

Every fan has specific flowrate measured in CFM (cubic feet per minute) which means how much air it can push at max speed. But you gotta understand that any resistance (filter, radiator, solid front of a case) will reduce the amount of air pushing into the case. So there is a strong chance that the two front fans will move the same amount of air as the one wide open exhaust fan.

Golden rule is to have more intake than exhaust to keep the dust out. Plus you want to have some airflow path so at least some air will blow across the MOBO, RAM etc.

Switching the front rad fans and the top one as intakes will secure positive airflow. And don't worry it's not too much, because you gotta remember that the front ones will not push that much air in compared to the wide open back fan pushing air out. So by setting up the fans the way all of the people here said it should be pretty balanced. :)

Oh and to make things clear. :)

Fan pushing air in = intake

Fan pushing air out = exhaust.

Theres a little problem this case is covering some of the screws of the left side of the fans in the front so I already put the top fan as intake should I put the back as intake too? 

Theres a little problem this case is covering some of the screws of the left side of the fans in the front so I already put the top fan as intake should I put the back as intake too? 

Well if you do the rear and top as intake and front as exhaust you have reverse airflow which is less common but can be done. Usually having the front as intake and the top/rear as exhaust is the most common.

Well if you do the rear and top as intake and front as exhaust you have reverse airflow which is less common but can be done. Usually having the front as intake and the top/rear as exhaust is the most common.

Yeah I know but now just by having the top as intake and feeding the two front ones cool air because remember they cool the rad because the air in back of it and push air out so the air goes on the rad and now the cool air makes the cpu be at 29C when Im doing normal stuff watching videos etc 

As W-L said having reverse airflow is less common, but not a bad option. If it's easier for you just flip the back too and be done with it. You should still have positive air pressure in the case, because the top and back fans doesn't have any resistance as opposed to the front fans which have rad in front of them.   

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Yeah I know but now just by having the top as intake and feeding the two front ones cool air because remember they cool the rad because the air in back of it and push air out so the air goes on the rad and now the cool air makes the cpu be at 29C when Im doing normal stuff watching videos etc 

Yeah it will help with temps, I'd probably put a fan filter on both the rear and top fan though since they are reversed now as intakes.