BeQuiet SW2 1500RPM or Fractal Design Venturi HF12 low power adaptor

Metro

Thanks for your help, now just got to try and get the EK Predator 360mm into a Corsair 780t case

Have fun. :)

Have fun. :)

Would you say the NF F12 or NF P12, as I heard the NF F12 are loud but are for radiators and NF P12 are for case fans, is that correct

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Would you say the NF F12 or NF P12, as I heard the NF F12 are loud but are for radiators and NF P12 are for case fans, is that correct

NF-F12 is an update of NF-P12. They are both good fans. NF-P12 has a slightly lower and smoother sound pitch at higher speed(1,300rpm and up). But at lower speed, the difference is minimum. NF-F12 has better static pressure. That's why people recommend NF-F12 for radiator.

Depends on the speed you plan to run. If you plan to run the fans no more than 1,100-1,200rpm, I'd pick NF-F12.

Also note. There are several versions of NF-F12. Basically regular brown NF-F12 1,500rpm PWM, and a few Industrial PPC versions. The Industrial version are usually more expensive, but they are black instead of brown(big deal for some people). There are couple of draw backs of the Industrial PPC. First, they are higher speed(2,000 & 3,000rpm) Make sure you have ways to bring down the speed, like good mobo fan control. Second, it doesn't work with Noctua LNA. And it's really loud at 2,000rpm, you've been warned. Make sure you get the PWM version.

NF-F12 is an update of NF-P12. They are both good fans. NF-P12 has a slightly lower and smoother sound pitch at higher speed(1,300rpm and up). But at lower speed, the difference is minimum. NF-F12 has better static pressure. That's why people recommend NF-F12 for radiator.

Depends on the speed you plan to run. If you plan to run the fans no more than 1,100-1,200rpm, I'd pick NF-F12.

Also note. There are several versions of NF-F12. Basically regular brown NF-F12 1,500rpm PWM, and a few Industrial PPC versions. The Industrial version are usually more expensive, but they are black instead of brown(big deal for some people). There are couple of draw backs of the Industrial PPC. First, they are higher speed(2,000 & 3,000rpm) Make sure you have ways to bring down the speed, like good mobo fan control. Second, it doesn't work with Noctua LNA. And it's really loud at 2,000rpm, you've been warned. Make sure you get the PWM version.

Yeah, I will run it at 1050RPM, also why do the BeQuiet SW2 PWM fans have higher decibels than the 3 pin version, I know it only says an extra 0.6 decibels but I am not sure if BeQuiet make the figures up

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Yeah, I will run it at 1050RPM, also why do the BeQuiet SW2 PWM fans have higher decibels than the 3 pin version, I know it only says an extra 0.6 decibels but I am not sure if BeQuiet make the figures up

Never try the 3 pin SW2. Sorry, I've no idea.

Never try the 3 pin SW2. Sorry, I've no idea.

Also one more question, should I use the S or L mount for the BeQuiet fans

Also one more question, should I use the S or L mount for the BeQuiet fans

I use the L-mount.