Good prebuilt gaming pc

Man - you got an expensive 750 Ti and a good PSU. that pre-built has a 10$ PSU and a crappy 750 Ti. You also got a decent motherboard, not a cheap-ass OEM one. Same for the OS - you got an expensive one - the OEMs are cheap as fuck.

Even the cheapest 750Ti on PCPartPicker is only £13 less. You pay that much for Windows, unless you pirate or buy from G2Shady.

Even the cheapest 750Ti on PCPartPicker is only £13 less. You pay that much for Windows, unless you pirate or buy from G2Shady.

That's what they do - they get bulk cheap locked OSes. They also get gimped GPUs such as the 645 and 745.

The assembly quality is also usually bad.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Oh for fucks sake - tell that to the people who have had them start fires.

This happens with bad PSUs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj8-wNmYJvM

People who have problems complain. People who don't have problems stay quiet. Think about the amount of crappy PSUs sold each year, practically every house with a desktop has one. You don't see houses spontaneously combusting very often, do you?

That's what they do - they get bulk cheap locked OSes. They also get gimped GPUs such as the 645 and 745.

The assembly quality is also usually bad.

The point is that someone said the PC was a rip off, and I proved him wrong. The fact that they get it cheaper means nothing to the consumer or PC builder at all.

People who have problems complain. People who don't have problems stay quiet. Think about the amount of crappy PSUs sold each year, practically every house with a desktop has one. You don't see houses spontaneously combusting very often, do you?

I do - and I've seen a case where a house burned down.

People buy good quality PSUs for a reason. If it were like you say - Diablotek would rule the market, not SeaSonic and Delta

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

The point is that someone said the PC was a rip off, and I proved him wrong. The fact that they get it cheaper means nothing to the consumer or PC builder at all.

it has a 100 eu overpricing.

i agree, the majority of shitty psu's don't burn houses down (most likely), but i have actually witnessed a shitty psu fry two 780 ti video cards in sli and it was not pretty

BigDay

it has a 100 eu overpricing.

Overpricing compared to what they pay, but that is the same with everything. It is not overpriced compared to other methods of getting similar specs.