Computer has gone hay wire

lucien303
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Have you taken a look at all your GPU specs? Can you give us core and mem usage, temps, VRAM, etc. while you are gaming?

Hello everyone

Lately I have had massive problems with all my games nothing seems to work well I get longer loading times and terrible frame rate that I have never had. The three main games this has happened on is CSGO, GTA5 and most importantly my DiRT Rally I do not know what is going on. I used to get good frames on all my games (specs Below) but now hey have all gone to crud in 1 week I always keep my drivers up to date so I know that is not a problem I have even done a roll back on Graphics and windows nothing unfortunately I have done a reboot of Windows 10 nothing, It is not heat problems as well I have monitors playing the games I do not get above 38 degrees I have a very cold build so nothing really over heats. It is not just a problem with those three games not one game that was made in the last 4-5 years works I am stuck playing GTA SA currently which isn't all to bad hell even super hexagon I am only getting 40 fps on when I originally got 500 average. Look like everyone on this site I know my way around a computer I look after my precious no viruses no problems no nothing my computer runs like a dream but My games are not for some reason I can not really pin point which day it was the games went haywire but I believe I GOT A Nvidia driver that day but I have rolled it back and nothing I believe its Nvidia's problem personally (I have also gotten rid of windows 10 and Nvidas in game recording interface in hope). Any help will be appreciated I have been trying to figure this one out for around a week and nothing has revealed itself 

Cheers Lucien

CPU. I5 4590

GPU. GTX 960 windforce

RAM. !6gb G.skill

MB. AsRock Z97 aniversary

PSU. Aerocool 600w

SSD. windows drive 60gb patriot blaze

HDD. WD green games drive

OS. windows 10 technical Preview (I know this may be the cause of all this but It still runs well enough it is either that or windows 98 that is all I have)

I will not able to reply for the next 4 days I am sorry there is no cat5 leads in a tent =D

yeah I know but I have been using it for 6 months now no dramas and ll of a sudden poof

Windows 10.

That's probably your problem.

No issue on Windows 10 here and it goes through almost daily 3DMark benching which is hard on it in extreme situations.

Please stop using this as an excuse for an answer when you don't know whats wrong..

@OP run Firestrike and see if your score is normal, if so its either driver related or game related.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Check all the fans in your system, had a friend who experienced this problem because his cpu fan blocked by a cable. 

No issue on Windows 10 here and it goes through almost daily 3DMark benching which is hard on it in extreme situations.

Please stop using this as an excuse for an answer when you don't know whats wrong..

@OP run Firestrike and see if your score is normal, if so its either driver related or game related.

It can be. I've seen people with problems with launching many applications and tons'a driver issues.

The OS is a likely problem.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Have you taken a look at all your GPU specs? Can you give us core and mem usage, temps, VRAM, etc. while you are gaming?

look sorry I have been away I will look cheers for the little help Ill try and fix it myself