what do you think of g2a

pcgamer907

hi guys so what do you think off www.g2a.com ? :)

My Rig  i5 4690k/ Msi Gaming 5/Gtx 970/WD Blue 1tb/Corsair H100i/Nzxt Noctis 450

Seems cool, it works, but looks and seems a bit sketchy (not in terms of for the customer, but for the game dev)

(Oh and it's kinda weird how YouTubers and stuff only get 3% discount codes :P )

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I have always purchased games off G2A and never had any problems, keys only take 2min. If you are nervous you can always use their G2A shield. Good prices.

Main PC : CPU: I7 6700k @ 4.7GHz MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VII RAM: 32GB Crucial 2133MHz GPU: GTX 980ti 2-Way SLI Drives: 2 850 Evo 250GB, 1 TB WD Blue CASE: 750D PSU: RM1000W

Their scummy advertisement schemes back in the day put me off from buying there. I checked it out once or twice but it was pretty meh IMO so I haven't bothered with it since.

Arcturus(log here): Intel Core i7 6700K // MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G(1454/1995) // Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 16GB //  MSI XPower Gaming Titanium Edition // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // WD Black 2TB // Corsair 760T // Corsair RM850i

don't spend more than $10

Ive bought a few things from them :) Havent had any issues with any of the games Ive bought and got them for good prices, cant complain ^_^

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I'm not a big fan of it. I know the chances of being screwed are small, but the possibility is clearly there with a couple of high-profile issues in the past. Frankly if I feel a game is worth my money, I don't want to circumvent the system. I want the developer and publisher to get their fair cut for my region. A line exists between G2A and actual piracy, but I personally think it's razor-thin.

It's like ebay, look at who you're buying from and if it's too good to be true it probably is. 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

It's fine, I've bought only Torchlight 2 from there though - without G2A shield. Look for sellers with a lot of high rating and it should be ok.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Buy from the website itself, don't buy from third party sellers, even if they're from the same country/region as you.  You're just asking for a headache.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

I love it and have never had a problem with it, but I do get the shield when i buy from a user.  Generally buying from someone with high ratings should be low risk

I honestly don't do it for companies that are already reasonable with their pricing and regional pricing and the opposite if they're taking advantage of it: surprisingly for example Konami priced MGS V at 30 USD at launch with the regional pricing vs WB pricing Mad Max at 60 and Activision pricing games upwards of 75 to 80 USD with regional pricing.

So if the price it's fair already, I won't go out of my way for like a rock bottom price but if they're price gauging people I won't hesitate to get a 40 bucks game for 4 bucks, though honestly I actually end up supporting the other games so I haven't really bought anything way overpriced in regional pricing as of yet.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Never had any issues with them, nor their third-party sellers. 

Don't buy the G2A shield, it's basically a waste of money