What piece of technology are you excited for?

werto165

yes that what im talking about.  this japanese robot is going to battle the american robot megabot.  megabot just finished a kickstarter funding for half million.  they are suppose to battle sometime in 2016.

yes that what im talking about.  this japanese robot is going to battle the american robot megabot.  megabot just finished a kickstarter funding for half million.  they are suppose to battle sometime in 2016.

Can't wait for that xD Sounds awesome! 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Can't wait for that xD Sounds awesome! 

and its suppose to be giant battle bots bashing on each other and not just shooting each other too.

and its suppose to be giant battle bots bashing on each other and not just shooting each other too.

Now that would have the worthy name of scrap yard wars :P I will probably forgot about it knowing me but hopefully I don't. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

In all honestly, the Blackberry Venice.

Yep. It better be awesome. Added another crack to my Nexus4 yesterday and kind of want to own something with real keys for a while now.  Looks awesome .____.

In addition, since it is kinda part of my profession: Internet of Things (IoT) becoming widespread, not only in Public Sector and Industrial applications, but first and foremost private applications exceeding Connected Home. From a Business Software Company POV, most industries are aboard the hype train for years, but I kind of want to see what it will evolve into. And even though companies live on the data they collect, I got all fingers crossed that they sort out that privacy thing...  :(

"We cannot change the cards we're dealt - just how we play the hand" - R. Pausch

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X , Cooler: BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Titanium RAM: 16 GB Corsair LPX 3200 GPU: EVGA RTX2070 XC Storage: Adata 120GB SSD, SanDisk 1TB SDD, 2TB WD GreenHDD Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS Peripherals: Master Keys Pro S, Logitech G402 Audio: Schiit Fulla 2 + Sennheiser HD 650. Laptop: Asus Zenbook UX 302

Yep. It better be awesome. Added another crack to my Nexus4 yesterday and kind of want to own something with real keys for a while now.  Looks awesome .____.

In addition, since it is kinda part of my profession: Internet of Things (IoT) becoming widespread, not only in Public Sector and Industrial applications, but first and foremost private applications exceeding Connected Home. From a Business Software Company POV, most industries are aboard the hype train for years, but I kind of want to see what it will evolve into. And even though companies live on the data they collect, I got all fingers crossed that they sort out that privacy thing...  :(

especially with hololens. imagine the amazing things you could do with it

especially with hololens. imagine the amazing things you could do with it

What kind of input does it provide? You could do some Yedi-shit with gesture control  :D

"We cannot change the cards we're dealt - just how we play the hand" - R. Pausch

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X , Cooler: BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Titanium RAM: 16 GB Corsair LPX 3200 GPU: EVGA RTX2070 XC Storage: Adata 120GB SSD, SanDisk 1TB SDD, 2TB WD GreenHDD Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS Peripherals: Master Keys Pro S, Logitech G402 Audio: Schiit Fulla 2 + Sennheiser HD 650. Laptop: Asus Zenbook UX 302

What kind of input does it provide? You could do some Yedi-shit with gesture control  :D

I have no idea, but I can think of some applications that would be amazing with hololens

I'm super hyped about the next intel SSD, the one with the new 3d memory chip or whatever it's called... can't wait to eradicate all the loading times !

oh and VR like everyone else

The new iPh.. Sorry threw up in my mouth a little there... 

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat