Windows Menu Abnormal ?

L.E.D

So, I have been dealing with this problem or situation for about a week or two and I can't stand it anymore, I have a problem with the side menu in Windows 8 Explorer, As you can see below everything but the Favorites category have been moved into the category Desktop, I honestly have NO clue how this happened, I closed the lid of the laptop and opened it the next morning to find the Libraries open with the abnormal layout, I have no idea how to fix this so I have come to here, I honestly have no clue what I would Google... 

So any help is appreciated, 

Nathan (L.E.D)

J9lrqQk.jpg

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

I was hoping for a response on this by now, I have seen what his forum is capable of doing but I guess I will have to wait to see if this can even be solved lol...

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build