mITX Streaming/Editing PC

AOGames

I'm am looking to build a new streaming PC and I also want it to be mITX.

The games I stream are ranging from CS:GO, Fallout, Hearthstone, Witcher, etc.

Basically all games. My budget is 800-1000$ I don't have a preference between Intel and AMD

but I do want to build in the 250D, and I look to you forum to help me pick the parts. 

I run 60hz monitors so I'm not really concerned with getting the highest fps ever just one that doesn't

dip under 30.

Thank you all in advance for the help

a really nice case is the fractal node 304 in white <3<3<3. I love the look of that case.

EDIT- nvm, you said that you DO want the corsair, oops.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

a really nice case is the fractal node 304 in white <3<3<3. I love the look of that case.

Yes I do love the the look of that case also but I really want the window on the 250d

Now that you have brought up that case Ive always wanted to do a white pc

alright, Ive got some free time, so I'll start assembaling a list and see what you/people think of it.

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XNFpP6

Alright, The reason I chose the Pentium, was because it is a great cheap cpu that will easily overclock like a boss, wich gives you moneyroom to get the 970. It is a little op for waht you want to do, but if you ever decide to play something more demanding in the future, it's there. as for the 16 gigs of ram, well, ddr3 is cheap these days :), the case is the one you wanted, or you can choose the 304, and the psu is a good quality unit leaving you room to upgrade in the future. Then you've got a (shitty) copy of windows, my least favorite os, but you need it.

in the build you chose, you will want more than 250 gigs of hdd space, but taht can easily be added later. and for the games you will be playing, its better to have a little less cpu power and alot more gpu power. hence the 970 over the 960.

in the build you chose, you will want more than 250 gigs of hdd space, but taht can easily be added later. and for the games you will be playing, its better to have a little less cpu power and alot more gpu power. hence the 970 over the 960.

I went with the 250gb ssd because I already have a hdd and I went with a i5 with a 960 because of streaming

I got 2 Mini iTX rigs, and the one thing i really wanted was fan headers, and most only have 2 which is somewhat annoying, especially if you get an AIO where It can be run off a fan header, hence why I went with Asus Maximus VI Impact where its got 4 fan headers, and the Asus Z97-I Plus wheres its got 3 fan headers,

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/4ydrjX

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XxdrjX

Keep in mind I got AUD pricing, and everything is jacked up down here in terms of price. If your looking to save some bucks go with a H97 board with a Non-overclockable i5

Laptop

Spoiler

MSI GS65 Stealth 8SF

Intel Core i7 8750H, Kingston Hyper X Impact 32GB (2x16GB) SODIMM DDR4 2666Mhz RAM (Ugraded from 1x16GB SODIMM DDR4 2666Mhz), Western Digital PC SN 720 512GB NVME SSD & Adata XPG SX8200 1TB NVME SSD, Nvidia RTX2070 Max Q, 15.6" 1920x1080 144Hz

Screen | Keyboard | Mouse

Spoiler

Dell U2718Q 3840 x 2160 60Hz, Sony KD-438300X 3840x2160 TV | HP EliteDisplay E273q 2560x1440 60Hz

Corsair K70 Rapidfire Cherry MX Speed RGB LED | Corsair K70 Vengeance Cherry MX Brown Red LED

Logitech MX Master 2S | Roccat Kone XTD

Phones

Spoiler

Daily Use: Sony Xperia 1 II | Back Up: Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

Audio

Spoiler

IEM: Sony XBA-Z5, XBA-A3, WF-1000XM3

Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50x-BT & ATH-SR50-BT, Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX (with Antlion Mod Mic), Sony WH-1000XM4

Consoles

Spoiler

Nintendo DSI, 3DS, Switch, Sony PlayStation 4 Slim

Networking

Spoiler

Asus RT-AX86U | RT-AX82U | RT-AX55 (Asus AI Mesh)

You may need an i7 like cpu for editing-streaming (xeon) and a 970

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($242.99 @ SuperBiiz)
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9i 57.5 CFM CPU Cooler  ($42.66 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Asus H97I-PLUS Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($101.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($76.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($89.49 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card  ($309.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: Fractal Design Node 304 (White) Mini ITX Tower Case  ($85.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: Antec High Current Gamer 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1005.09
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-09-22 11:45 EDT-0400

The site has changed....