ImRyan

I have no idea where to start. If you read comic books please help

thanks for your help

thanks for your help

#1 ?

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

Uncanny X-Men (2013) is the best place to start if you want in on the new stuff, though be ready for massive amounts of weird and "what the hell Marvel?" because X-Men is one crazy comic series.

edit

You should know that a lot of the time, comics will cross over with others for story details, sometimes very important ones. So if you read one, they will generally tell what series and issue to read if the story crossed over or an important element of story was discussed in another comic series outside of the one you are reading. So wherever you start, be prepared to step outside of that series for the depth of the story and characterization.

edit 2

Here are some great places to start:

http://marvel.com/comics/series/17602/uncanny_x-men_2013_-_present

http://marvel.com/comics/series/16449/all-new_x-men_2012_-_present

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

thanks for your help

Where? Probably in the beginning, just like a TV show, you dont just start watching from the middle of the season right? Gotta get right to the beginning and then figure out which characters are dynamic/static characters :D

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

#1 ?

HAHA what I mean is which title there more than one and what do I need to read to understand what's going on.

Uncanny X-Men (2013) is the best place to start if you want in on the new stuff, though be ready for massive amounts of weird and "what the hell Marvel?" because X-Men is one crazy comic series.

edit

You should know that a lot of the time, comics will cross over with others for story details, sometimes very important ones. So if you read one, they will generally tell what series and issue to read if the story crossed over or an important element of story was discussed in another comic series outside of the one you are reading. So wherever you start, be prepared to step outside of that series for the depth of the story and characterization.

edit 2

Here are some great places to start:

http://marvel.com/comics/series/17602/uncanny_x-men_2013_-_present

http://marvel.com/comics/series/16449/all-new_x-men_2012_-_present

thanks I will start with uncanny and then read all new

edit

I mostly read DC by the way that why I don't know where to start

thanks I will start with uncanny and then read all new

edit

I mostly read DC by the way that why I don't know where to start

I was confused on where to start when I started comics. There were hundreds of series and issues, and all of them seemed to interact. haha

I hope you enjoy Uncanny X-Men. If you have any other questions or anything, feel free to PM or something. I'll try to help.

*I mostly read DC too :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |