Will this motherboard work in this case

MightyDanp

yep.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

That link though. Shady does not begin to describe it.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

its just a link to the motherboard overview so if i need connectors you can tell me if the connectors can work on the motherboard 

shady is how HP like their links.

i do have a good quistion you say that it will work on my motherboard ? how about this one http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Carbide-Series-Edition-CC-9011077-WW/dp/B00RORBQSW    i there is a silent ant then theres the non silent one.. i just have a 750 ti inside (might upgrade to a 960) but i dont like the vents on the top at all

i have a MSI MS-7778 (Jasmine) http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docLocale=en_US&docId=emr_na-c03343058

as a mother board, and i want to put it into Corsair Carbide Series 100R Silent Edition

It will fit just fine.

Just HP's website... lol, but I get what you mean.

how do you know that it does ? the case has connectores

Building HP's into slightly better PC's is my hobby.

The motherboard is uATX (MATX) I suggest looking into mATX cases unless you want it to look funny.

The motherboard is uATX (MATX) I suggest looking into mATX cases unless you want it to look funny.

OP is looking at the Silent version which has no window. I don't know for sure, but internal looks don't sound like a priority for OP.

how would it look funny ??

I prefer having fans at the top, but if you get a good fan for the exhaust you will be fine with the silent version.

i do have a good Question i did chose the case out of ocd.... but the case i have right now hides the cd drive and the usb, and such, i don't mind there being top fans its just the fact of something falling down into the holes. can you think of any other case that would suit me???.... What would i put in the driver slots other then a optical cd drive

i do have a good Question i did chose the case out of ocd.... but the case i have right now hides the cd drive and the usb, and such, i don't mind there being top fans its just the fact of something falling down into the holes. can you think of any other case that would suit me???.... What would i put in the driver slots other then a optical cd drive

The motherboard will be smaller than the case.

something like this

IMG_0567-WM.jpg

however it probably doesn't matter as you'll be using a case without a window.

The motherboard will be smaller than the case.

something like this

IMG_0567-WM.jpg

however it probably doesn't matter as you'll be using a case without a window.

the motherboared will be upgraded later i just want to get a new case untell i have saved up enough money to pay off something then i can get the motherboard i want

i got the case out of ocd is there any other case you can suggest that i may like ?

Coobmzy is saying it will look funny since the motherboard won't fully populate the case, but I'm using a mATX motherboard in a NZXT phantom and it looks just fine after all of the hardware is installed.

Anyways, the Fractal Define R5  is a simplistic looking case with a mesh that covers the vents(so it looks better and not as much stuff will fall in if you are worried about that). They have a version with a window and a version without a window, but they cost more than the Corsair Carbide 100R that you linked.

Coobmzy is saying it will look funny since the motherboard won't fully populate the case, but I'm using a mATX motherboard in a NZXT phantom and it looks just fine after all of the hardware is installed.

Anyways, the Fractal Define R5  is a simplistic looking case with a mesh that covers the vents(so it looks better and not as much stuff will fall in if you are worried about that). They have a version with a window and a version without a window, but they cost more than the Corsair Carbide 100R that you linked.

i do like that but the thing that bothers me are the ports at the top and hard to access for me withough getting up because i put my computer on my desk i prefore something simular this http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/imageServlet?DOCID=emr_na-c03499587-19/c02957517.jpg  for example the ports are on the front of the case

i do like that but the thing that bothers me are the ports at the top and hard to access for me withough getting up because i put my computer on my desk i prefore something simular this http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/imageServlet?DOCID=emr_na-c03499587-19/c02957517.jpg  for example the ports are on the front of the case

Hmm, there aren't many cases like that. I guess you could still do the Define R5 and use this to move the audio and usb to the front of the case, and you can hold it in with this adapter, but it would mean leaving the "door" on the case open when you need to use the audio/USB.

Hmm, there aren't many cases like that. I guess you could still do the Define R5 and use this to move the audio and usb to the front of the case, and you can hold it in with this adapter, but it would mean leaving the "door" on the case open when you need to use the audio/USB.

i found something along the lines of this http://www.amazon.co...8_t1_B00RORBQNW will this case work ???

Yes

what i am worried about is will the connections that are on the case work on my motherboard

the 350D supports a maximum of micro-ATX (your board) and is smaller. The 450D supports up to ATX (the next size up) and is bigger, and has slightly better airflow thanks to the more open front.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+