How would I go about making a PSU Shroud?

Go to solution Solved by Senzelian,

So I don't hate looking at my PSU or anything BUT I think my case (Corsair 350D) would look even better with a PSU shroud. What material should I use, and how should I go about making it?

Edit: also looking for a clean look, with a matte black finish to match the paint of the case.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/89468-simple-psu-cover-shroud-how-to/

So I don't hate looking at my PSU or anything BUT I think my case (Corsair 350D) would look even better with a PSU shroud. What material should I use, and how should I go about making it?

Edit: also looking for a clean look, with a matte black finish to match the paint of the case.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

use legos 

"also looking for a clean look"

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/89468-simple-psu-cover-shroud-how-to/

3d print

We've now got three different subjects going on, an Asian fox and motorbike fetish, two guys talking about Norway invasions and then some other people talking about body building... This thread is turning into a free for all fetish infested Norwegian circle jerk.

It's even the same case! That's exactly the kinda look I'm going for too. Thanks :D

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

ive seen a  guy post he a pic of ones he made out of legos it looked dope

OqeUlOR.jpghttp://linustechtips.com/main/topic/406114-i-got-bored-so-i-made-a-power-supply-shroud-out-of-legos/

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

That doesn't look good IMO. It looks like part of a lego death star kit. The colors are slightly mis-matched and all the round corners don't go with the sharp edges of my build.