400€/$ Destop Speakers

crazyriter

I wanna buy a pair of destop speakers for my pc. I listen alot to Electronic Dance Music like, House,Trap, Soft Dubstep, and so on. That means the speakers should have a balance of all frequences, good high, good mids and good bass. Untill now i only have found the Audioengine a5+ but i think there are much better ones on the market right now.

This is my Youtube music channel if you want to know what music i listen to https://www.youtube.com/user/EdmTriforce

Thanks for the help already! :)

You sir will be wanting Audio Monitors, not speakers, Monitors are higher quality and focus in quality of the sound. A good pair I could recommend for 400 Euros is this kit http://www.amazon.co.uk/KRK-Rokit-Active-Studio-Monitors/dp/B00H8OWGT4/ref=pd_sim_sbs_267_7?ie=UTF8&refRID=1E0MVFBVMA7BZHW33MDM

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

I dont know about Studio monitors because they are made very neutral, so that the dj can hear how it really sounds, i need speakers that makes the song sound better.

You sir will be wanting Audio Monitors, not speakers, Monitors are higher quality and focus in quality of the sound. A good pair I could recommend for 400 Euros is this kit http://www.amazon.co.uk/KRK-Rokit-Active-Studio-Monitors/dp/B00H8OWGT4/ref=pd_sim_sbs_267_7?ie=UTF8&refRID=1E0MVFBVMA7BZHW33MDM

emm monitors are for the guys who want a flat frequency response.so for sound editing people. for accurate reproductions and stuff. i don`t recommend them for just home music listening

emm monitors are for the guys who want a flat frequency response.so for sound editing people. for accurate reproductions and stuff. i don`t recommend them for just home music listening

uuhhhh what? Having a flat response curve just means the speakers don't add any color to the sound. This doesn't mean the sound will be boring, it just means it will sound as the audio engineer intended. Good monitors are fantastic for home listening.

Main Rig:  CPU i5-4670k   MOBO Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI   GPU GTX 980ti    RAM 8GB  STORAGE 128GB ADATA(OS)/250GB Samsung 850 EVO(APPS)/3TB WD Red

AUDIO: AMP/DAC TEAC AI-301DA SPEAKERS: Cambridge Audio SX50 Phones: Philips Fidelio X1