Breaking Bad is back!

red_jelly

I just watched the latest episode of breaking bad and i thought i was okay up untill the final scene then Walters lines where brutal. I have high hopes for this. There was so many refferences to older episodes and mise-en-scene was brilliant! What about you guys?

post-11666-0-72466700-1376292062.jpg

Cpu: 5820K @4.0GHz   Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI    Ram: Patriot Signature 16GB @ 2133   GPU: Gigabyte G1 980  Soundcard: ASUS DX  

Speakers: Logitech Z906 and Astro A40's   Keyboard: Logitech G510

I haven't watched Breaking Bad, but a lot of people have been recommending it to me. they said it's a really good series.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I don't think your allowed to post those links on this forum.

Oh, sorry, is that mean in some way? How about this.

Better?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Why join a friendly community of like minded people that can answer my questions when I can just google everything ha ha

On topic:

Hank was on the toilet for months man! I feel like this season is already picking up so fast, I'm really excited to find out how this ends.

Build Logs

Project "Oh No" | Ice Pack | Secondhand | MicroP

OH MY GOD! When Walt said "Tread lightely" and his voice changed I was going crazy! This season is going to be epic!

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

Please, do not post spoilers for those who have not watched the episode yet.

Breaking Bad... Honestly just another example of AMC's over marketing and shoveling crap down people's throats.

Similar to their adaptation of the walking dead, the show features a very slow and dragged out plot that never seems to go anywhere. Combined with long conversations between characters which have little or no relevance and are repeated constantly. They leave you with a cliff hanger at every commercial break but never deliver.

Breaking Bad is successful because they tell you it is. They never stay take risks with the show, they play it safe to appease everyone. Almost every major plot twist has been fairly predictable, the only suspense comes from waiting for those predictable moments to occur. Doing this allows the audience to feel good about themselves by feeling connected with the show every time they were right about something.

With that said, I have watched every episode and will continue to watch them until it ends (I don't sit and wait for it to air on TV, if I have time I'll usually watch it a day or so later with it in the background.) I started watching because friends claimed how good it was, after finally giving in I marathon'ed the first two seasons and caught up midway through the third. The only reason I continue to watch is so I can continue the debats with friends who do watch it, I also feel like I'd be cheating myself if I didn't wait to see how it ended. To me just not watching it would be the same as reading only three quarters of a book and then not finishing it. I did the same thing with the show weeds.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Please, do not post spoilers for those who have not watched the episode yet.

[spoiler=]This tag exists for a reason right?

edit:

they play it safe to appease everyone. Almost every major plot twist has been fairly predictable, the only suspense comes from waiting for those predictable moments to occur. Doing this allows the audience to feel good about themselves by feeling connected with the show every time they were right about something.

I don't think Breaking Bad is as predictable as you make it seem. Looking back on the pilot episode, I definitely could not foresee the chaos Walt created.

Build Logs

Project "Oh No" | Ice Pack | Secondhand | MicroP

[spoiler=]This tag exists for a reason right?

Yes it does, however most people don't seem to use it. The comment above mine should have used it. As minor and predictable of a spoiler it may be, it is still a spoiler.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Why join a friendly community of like minded people that can answer my questions when I can just google everything ha ha

On topic:

Hank was on the toilet for months man! I feel like this season is already picking up so fast, I'm really excited to find out how this ends.

He is a big guy so it must have been abig dump. Haha

Cpu: 5820K @4.0GHz   Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI    Ram: Patriot Signature 16GB @ 2133   GPU: Gigabyte G1 980  Soundcard: ASUS DX  

Speakers: Logitech Z906 and Astro A40's   Keyboard: Logitech G510

Honestly I don't get what all the fuss is about. I stopped watching during season 3 because I found it to be slow and boring.

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning