cs go stutter

Mastorbinho69

specs

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

enable vsync, that improves it at times.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

enable vsync, that improves it at times.

same thing by the way i have another problem that may have caused all this

when i shut down my pc it keeps turning on

--

well... it does at times, some games dont fare that well with high FPS, doing stuff like this...

talk to me again once you've ran modded sims 3 at 300FPS, the microstutters tear your soul apart.

--

and well, its a suggestion, because you might as well go ahead and try... it doesnt cost anything...

at times.
thats quite key here...

well... it does at times, some games dont fare that well with high FPS, doing stuff like this...

talk to me again once you've ran modded sims 3 at 300FPS, the microstutters tear your soul apart.

--

and well, its a suggestion, because you might as well go ahead and try... it doesnt cost anything...

thats quite key here...

CS is nothing like The Sims, i could hit headshots exactly zero in Sims as there is no guns to speak of that require aim...

Come and play CS with Vsync on and tell us how you fared.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

CS is nothing like The Sims, i could hit headshots exactly zero in Sims as there is no guns to speak of that require aim...

Come and play CS with Vsync on and tell us how you fared.

i actually have vsync enabled in CS:GO, as do all my friends that play competitive.

and you shouldnt compare games on gameplay features, but on the software backend.

(yes they are nothing alike, but sims 3 is just one of my favourite games to pick on, because theres so much wrong with it...)

i actually have vsync enabled in CS:GO, as do all my friends that play competitive.

and you shouldnt compare games on gameplay features, but on the software backend.

(yes they are nothing alike, but sims 3 is just one of my favourite games to pick on, because theres so much wrong with it...)

You must be really low rank or something as the hit with Vsync on is quite phenominal in CS, especially mouse response.

You must be really low rank or something as the hit with Vsync on is quite phenominal in CS, especially mouse response.

i dont play ranked, but most of my friends are ranked quite decently actually. (dont ask me which ranks, i couldnt care less about ranked...)

EDIT: should mention CS:GO vsyncs at 240FPS by default, and i CANNOT make it go below 60, whatever i try...

i tried to get CS:GO to run "peasant mode" (30FPS) and am actually unable to get it that low...

i dont play ranked, but most of my friends are ranked quite decently actually. (dont ask me which ranks, i couldnt care less about ranked...)

EDIT: should mention CS:GO vsyncs at 240FPS by default, and i CANNOT make it go below 60, whatever i try...

i tried to get CS:GO to run "peasant mode" (30FPS) and am actually unable to get it that low...

i feel stutter even on 60 fps 

Errrr considering no modern monitor does 240hz, i can consider that V-sync is not working, and you are definitely not using it.

Errrr considering no modern monitor does 240hz, i can consider that V-sync is not working, and you are definitely not using it.

its the "triple buffering" it vsyncs at X times your monitor refresh rate.

and if you had any idea what you were on about, you'd know source engine is capped at 300FPS by default.

its the "triple buffering" it vsyncs at X times your monitor refresh rate.

and if you had any idea what you were on about, you'd know source engine is capped at 300FPS by default.

Hahahaha triple buffer does not cap FPS at 3x your refresh, it's impossible as V-sync caps to monitor refresh and nothing else.

Triple buffering gives you all the benefits of double buffering with no vsync enabled in addition to all the benefits of enabling vsync. We get smooth full frames with no tearing."26 Jun 2009

Hahahaha triple buffer does not cap FPS at 3x your refresh, it's impossible as V-sync caps to monitor refresh and nothing else.

Triple buffering gives you all the benefits of double buffering with no vsync enabled in addition to all the benefits of enabling vsync. We get smooth full frames with no tearing."26 Jun 2009

get your cs:go install going, enable fps counter, and check.

Uhhh yeah capped to 60 Vsync triple buffer.

SGxRiIW.jpg

i had to play with vsync on in cd go before I'm a LEM now I deranged from SMFC but when I played either it on I still hit head shots and I face I won like 15 games with it on (not in a row)