ArmA 3 Auto Fires and Force Zooms In

theninja35

Hello. I've been playing Arma 3 for a while yadda yadda stuff I always say anyways,

I joined a server for the first time in a 24 hour period and noticed my view was stuck zoomed in. I could still press + and RMB to zoom in, but it only zoomed in a very tiny amount, leading me to think that A3 force-zooms all of a sudden, and I have no idea how to prevent it. I was hoping someone else knew. I changed my FOV, even though it was previously at 90*, but I had to set it to something like 170 for the game to be playable again, which is not normal. Especially since I could still not zoom in, I was receiving the glitch that I had mentioned.

That was not the only problem, however, I would join and click and my weapon would begin firing itself. This only happened on a full auto weapon, but I went into the editor and the same situation occurred on an armed Strider. The HMG would auto-fire as soon as I clicked the button to fire, however, it should only be firing one at a time, whenever I click.

If anyone can help me fix these problems, that would be fantastic. Thank you in advance.

Have you tried using a different keyboard and/or mouse?

CPU: 3570K Clocked at 4.5 Ghz | MOBO: Asus P8P67 Pro | GPU: GTX 780 SLI | RAM: Corsair DDR3 1600 16Gb | CASE: NZXT Switch 810 | PSU: Silverstone ST75F-P 750w | DISPLAY : Asus PB278Q & Dell U2412M | SSD : Samsung 840 240GB | HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM | MOUSE : Logitech G700s | MOUSEPAD : Steelseries QCK+ | KEYBOARD : WASD V1 Semi-Custom Cherry MX Blue | SPEAKERS: Logitech Z623 | HEADPHONES : Beyerdynamic Custome One Pro w/ mic. Attachment