Blue Yeti vs Blue Yeti Pro

Tanner69046

I've done youtube for quite a while and I'm sneaking up on 15,000 subs. I decided at this point I need to take a more proffesional stance and that my 3 year old blue snowball microphone just wasn't cutting it anymore. You could hear the downgrade in quality over the yeares too. I have always loved the Blue Yeti and decided that is what I am going to get. Now the question is, do I get the pro or regular? Is there any advantage of getting the pro? (I just record my audio into audacity and drag it into sony vegas, nothing special). I really don't think there is a huge turning point that would make me want to spend another 100$ on the pro but figured I better double check with you all. 

AT2020 is a better buy.  Get the USB version though... saves a chunk of money VS. XLR

But if you really would like the Yeti - the Pro will do nothing extra for you.

I've done youtube for quite a while and I'm sneaking up on 15,000 subs. I decided at this point I need to take a more proffesional stance and that my 3 year old blue snowball microphone just wasn't cutting it anymore. You could hear the downgrade in quality over the yeares too. I have always loved the Blue Yeti and decided that is what I am going to get. Now the question is, do I get the pro or regular? Is there any advantage of getting the pro? (I just record my audio into audacity and drag it into sony vegas, nothing special). I really don't think there is a huge turning point that would make me want to spend another 100$ on the pro but figured I better double check with you all. 

If your considering becoming professional

Take a page out of my friends book

It sounds so crisp, clean and clear, its amazing