SteelSeries Siberia sound card only work for Siberia V2 Headset?

King_Panda

So, I have a descent headset, I don't want to swap it for the Siberia V2. Would the Siberia Sound Card, that I can buy separately from the headset, work with another headset, or it gotta be the Siberia V2? 

So, I have a descent headset, I don't want to swap it for the Siberia V2. Would the Siberia Sound Card, that I can buy separately from the headset, work with another headset, or it gotta be the Siberia V2? 

No but why you would want the siberia soundcard it the first place?

No but why you would want the siberia soundcard it the first place?

I thought it could change the sound quality, because onboard sound cards kind suck 

I thought it could change the sound quality, because onboard sound cards kind suck 

Try out razer surround or some other program. Really no point in getting that particular sound card. Its garbage as far as I'm concerned.

Get an external dac if anything. Or an asus xonar dx if your stuck on soundcards..

Try out razer surround or some other program. Really no point in getting that particular sound card. Its garbage as far as I'm concerned.

Get an external dac if anything. Or an asus xonar dx if your stuck on soundcards..

I'ts probably what I will end up doing, thank you sir