Omg omg omg, there better be a Toxic version of the 380x!

KarateHottie93

Now that the 380x is out of the bag I'm sitting here waiting for my Toxic version to get released. I really want that extra gb of ram, bridge free CrossFire, and FreeSync that the 280x just doesn't give me. I want a damn Toxic version so bad and I'm sure we'll get one since they did it will the 370x. I'm so worried though.

Please consult me that there will be a Toxic version with all it's sexy backplate and LED glory!

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

but you already have a 980 and a 290x?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

but you already have a 980 and a 290x?

Yes yes and two 780 Ti's. I like to dream of buying new cards though. It gives me something to Google when bored.

Edit:

Also about to get paid this weekend and pick up a Fury Tri-X from CuttingEdgeGamer. $65 for that card is a steal even if it does kill my credit :P

Yes yes and two 780 Ti's. I like to dream of buying new cards though. It gives me something to Google when bored.

Edit:

Also about to get paid this weekend and pick up a Fury Tri-X from CuttingEdgeGamer. $65 for that card is a steal even if it does kill my credit :P

Wtf are you doing with all those cards?

It is said, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me I'm best! 

Edit:

Bro pls adopt me. And lol im the same, window shopping and googling reviews just to have something to think about and google when I'm bored.

Yes it is, sell it and get profit

Bro pls adopt me. And lol im the same, window shopping and googling reviews just to have something to think about and google when I'm bored.

Yes it is, sell it and get profit

Haha bro I live off ramen thanks to all my impulse buys. Not sure I'm the guy you'd want to adopt you.

Wtf are you doing with all those cards?

Well the 290x's are in my AMD work rig and the 780 Ti's used to be in my Intel gaming rig. I replaced them with a 980 HOF though cause I planned on getting two. I'm gonna sell all three though and put it towards SLI HOF 980 Ti's and a better CPU/mobo combo.

Haha bro I live off ramen thanks to all my impulse buys. Not sure I'm the guy you'd want to adopt you.

Yolo. Pc stuff > food

Yolo. Pc stuff > food

Haha you'll make a great dad :P

I'm looking forward too but I couldn't find toxic version of the 390x,but 370X has this, so just confused

CPU:Intel Core i7-5930K @4.5GGPU: 2 of MSI R9 390X GAMING 8G Graphics Card crossfire   Mobo:ASUS TUF SABERTOOTH X99    Ram:Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 2666MHz  SSD:2 of Samsung 850 Pro 512GB WatercoolerCorsair Hydro Series H100i GTX  CaseCorsair Graphite Series 780T   PSU: EVGA 1000 P2  80+platinum  Keyboard:Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB black Monitor: LG277MU67 4K IPS FREESYNC