How dead is sonic?

linuxfan66

Is sonic the hedgehog a permanently dead vg franchise since boom?(other than boom 3ds sequal that I don't see getting anywhere)

The only hope I can see now is the TV series and nothing more...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

its a reanimated corpse at this point.

it had one great moment like Micheal Jackson's reanimated corpse dance seen in the Thriller video, in Sonic generations.

But other then that....

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

he's on serious life support..

I thought he was alive when the 2 racing games and Generations came out, which were pretty damn good.. but the stuff after that was just bad..

To be honest, he should NOT have gone Nintendo exclusive!

It's an awesome characters with cool game possibilities, but the games are just.. no.

Would love to play another Sonic Generations, but I am not pre ordering any Sonic games, because I'm afraid they are not good

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Idk, I may or may not get hate for this but Sonic is kinda as big as Mario to me :S I grew up with him, i wish there was more games but at the same time i only ever play Sonic games on my phone, may be that will be his next hit??

Who knows? Maybe eventually there will be a new, amazing sonic game. Franchises don't really die, any dev can rent the license and make an amazing game at any point in time. Did deus ex die with invisible war?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Who knows ... I think Sonic Team is making a new game and is gonna surprise us next year , Hopefully.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

Who knows? Maybe eventually there will be a new, amazing sonic game. Franchises don't really die, any dev can rent the license and make an amazing game at any point in time. Did deus ex die with invisible war?

Franchises have died at lest temporarily as a result of bad stuff...crash bandicoot anyone...classic spyro...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

Franchises have died at lest temporarily as a result of bad stuff...crash bandicoot anyone...classic spyro...

Are they truly dead though? What stops me from licensing them and making an awesome game if I so desire? I suppose a franchise only truly die when people stop caring and there's no reason to license it anymore.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Every Sonic game either hits it big or is absolute crap. Sonic Adventure 2 was overrated, Sonic Generation and Colors were amazing, Sonic Boom was worse than Sonic '06. Sonic & the Black Knight was underrated. Sonic and the secret rings was crap.

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Are they truly dead though? What stops me from licensing them and making an awesome game if I so desire? I suppose a franchise only truly die when people stop caring and there's no reason to license it anymore.

Freedom planet makes a better sonic game then the actual ones now...

Every Sonic game either hits it big or is absolute crap. Sonic Adventure 2 was overrated, Sonic Generation and Colors were amazing, Sonic Boom was worse than Sonic '06. Sonic & the Black Knight was underrated. Sonic and the secret rings was crap.

...I dunno about this, ive seen some footage of boom, its bad...but its not broken like sonic 06 is.

And if anyone says Sonic 06 isnt broken they are lying to themselves 

that being said...

"SONIC'S ARMS ARE NOT BLUE!!!"

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

...I dunno about this, ive seen some footage of boom, its bad...but its not broken like sonic 06 is.

And if anyone says Sonic 06 isnt broken they are lying to themselves

that being said...

"SONIC'S ARMS ARE NOT BLUE!!!"

Did you also complain sky sanctuary bricks/stone in generations being "not yellow enough"...(seriously that actually happened on a real sonic forum)

Did you also complain sky sanctuary bricks/stone in generations being "not yellow enough"...(seriously that actually happened on a real sonic forum)

No cant say that was me...nor was my above quote it was a very subtle in joke for some who might stumble across this thread, thats all lol. I doubt anyone will pick up on it.

System Specs

You're wrong

It's so broken that Cobermani456 had to actually redo a level because he was put he respawned too far back. And the infinite jump bug is just a ridiculous oversight, as well as the fact that in 2D mode you can just noclip through the background wall. Oh yeah, and the framerate is HORRIBLE

You're wrong

It's so broken that Cobermani456 had to actually redo a level because he was put he respawned too far back. And the infinite jump bug is just a ridiculous oversight.

I also just remembered sonic 06s minute long load times and the fact the game loaded constantly...im still giving it to sonic 06

System Specs

I also just remembered sonic 06s minute long load times and the fact the game loaded constantly...im still giving it to sonic 06

or long load screen, few second mission introduction, then even longer load for level. (It was the mission for speed shoes)

Did it crash on startup though?

Also, Sonic Boom has to load way too frequently and a load is like 30 seconds long

Did it crash on startup though?

Also, Sonic Boom has to load way too frequently and a load is like 30 seconds long

That I wouldnt know I only played the demo of it and said eww nope, ive watched plenty of vides on it to know the state of it but ya I wouldnt put it past it.

System Specs