Does anyone here have an N5? What's your battery life?

PierreCCesario

Basically the title... What's your SOT and how long does it last and with what usag? Any custom kernels/mods you've installed? I'm trying to see if I'm up to the standards of other people's battery life.

Thanks ;)

i5 4590 | Sapphire R9 380 Nitro | MSi H97 Gaming 3 | 8GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz | 1TB WD Blue | ADATA SP900 128GB | Seasonic M12II 620W | NZXT. S340 (Black & Red) |

I had one. i got 3 hours sot and i was on stock everything. I got a 5s because the battery life was so bad

I had one. i got 3 hours sot and i was on stock everything. I got a 5s because the battery life was so bad

Mm... I might have a bad battery or there's something eating up my battery. After modding I usually get less than 4hrs SOT. Might get more once I regularly use this setup tho. 3hrs SOT. Wow. What does the 5s get?

i5 4590 | Sapphire R9 380 Nitro | MSi H97 Gaming 3 | 8GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz | 1TB WD Blue | ADATA SP900 128GB | Seasonic M12II 620W | NZXT. S340 (Black & Red) |

Mm... I might have a bad battery or there's something eating up my battery. After modding I usually get less than 4hrs SOT. Might get more once I regularly use this setup tho. 3hrs SOT. Wow. What does the 5s get?

i got my phone replaced by apple in june so the battery is kinda new. At worst, 4 and a half sot. Regularly, 5 and a half to 6 hours. Sometimes I push 7 hours sot.

i got my phone replaced by apple in june so the battery is kinda new. At worst, 4 and a half sot. Regularly, 5 and a half to 6 hours. Sometimes I push 7 hours sot.

Yeah, apple makes their is optimized and the apps are good I guess. That dual core saves power :D