Good iPhone 6 Plus / 6S Plus cases

79wjd

I'm looking for a case that offers decent protection but that also doesn't add much bulk.

I've been using a Belkin Grip Candy case on my 5s for years now and it offers pretty good protection without adding much bulk. 

So far I'm considering between the Belkin Grip Candy Case and the Speck Candy Shell case  .

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Spigen makes lots of slim cases for almost any phone.  I really love their cases.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

I'm looking for a case that offers decent protection but that also doesn't add much bulk.

I've been using a Belkin Grip Candy case on my 5s for years now and it offers pretty good protection without adding much bulk. 

So far I'm considering between the Belkin Grip Candy Case and the Speck Candy Shell case  .

Tech21

I second Tech21. I have one on my 5 and have friends with them on their 5S'/6's. D3O does wonder for impact protection

Also, @djdwosk97, you can probably look at 6/6+ cases. They fit the new S models, there's a much wider selection/availability, and cheaper (for now, at least). 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Spigen makes lots of slim cases for almost any phone.  I really love their cases.

Have you taken a look at Spigen cases? I'd say they are a case to look at because of their price and looks, it doesn't add much bulk and offers protection. 

http://www.spigen.com/products/iphone-6s-plus-case-liquid-crystal

I saw a couple -- namely the Neo Hybrid  /Neo Hybrid Metal and I like the look of it, but I've always been under the assumption that the rubbery cases offered more protection than hard cases (at the minimal bulk level). I also saw the Thin Fit case, but it seems very thin (too thin?); and the ultra hybrid. 

I second Tech21. I have one on my 5 and have friends with them on their 5S'/6's. D3O does wonder for impact protection

Also, @djdwosk97, you can probably look at 6/6+ cases. They fit the new S models, there's a much wider selection/availability, and cheaper (for now, at least). 

Oh, I know. I've been looking at both to see if there are maybe any 6s+ exclusives, but there don't appear to be. 

The only one that really appeals to be is the Evo Band Case , or the evo mesh 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I saw a couple -- namely the Neo Hybrid  /Neo Hybrid Metal and I like the look of it, but I've always been under the assumption that the rubbery cases offered more protection than hard cases (at the minimal bulk level). I also saw the Thin Fit case, but it seems very thin (too thin?); and the ultra hybrid. 

I have the liquid case, which is fine. I guess it's the same with protection, the case is made up with plastic and it's rubber on the sides.

Any thoughts on the Incidio Dual Pro? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Doesn't do anything for me. 

I think I'm siding with the Incipio Dual Pro or Spigen Neo Hybrid Carbon. Although, I would get the Neo Hybrid Metal, but I don't think it's compatible (it's one of the few cases that isn't listed under the 6s Plus category. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Doesn't do anything for me. 

I think I'm siding with the Incipio Dual Pro or Spigen Neo Hybrid Carbon. Although, I would get the Neo Hybrid Metal, but I don't think it's compatible (it's one of the few cases that isn't listed under the 6s Plus category. 

Those are all thick cases...

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Those are all thick cases...

I don't really care about thickness, I'm more concerned with something that isn't very wide (although I do understand that extra thickness can make a phone seem as unwieldy  as a wider phone). And both spigens are only .39" thick (about .9 inches thicker than a 6s+) -- much thinner than that doesn't really happen. 

Thinner cases are like the Spigen AirSkin (which is basically worthless against anything more than scratches) and the Capsule/Liquid Capsule @ .35" thick (which, I like, but I feel won't offer much protection either). 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

I don't really care about thickness, I'm more concerned with something that isn't very wide (although I do understand that extra thickness can make a phone seem as unwieldy  as a wider phone). And both spigens are only .39" thick (about .9 inches thicker than a 6s+) -- much thinner than that doesn't really happen. 

Thinner cases are like the Spigen AirSkin (which is basically worthless against anything more than scratches) and the Capsule/Liquid Capsule @ .35" thick (which, I like, but I feel won't offer much protection either). 

By thick case, i mean in all dimensions, I had those cases for my galaxy s6, i hated all of them, they made the phone way too wide. Stick with superslim cases or no case at all, people beg for aluminum phones and put a piece of plastic on it, where's the logic in that?

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit