Problem with res and second monitor in csgo

ahswodikjgahwuyedtawioudgw

When i launch csgo i have it on my main monitor in front of me its res is 2560*1440 and csgo is 1024*768 which means it mucks up the stuff on my monitor to my right is there a way to make it so the res on my main monitor does not effect my second monitor (ON THE RIGHT), I cannot cope with using my monitor on my right to the left in windows it just annoys me, i know it fixes it but is there any other way 

I do have display fusion

I dont mind if it switches to the left only when im in game

When i launch csgo i have it on my main monitor in front of me its res is 2560*1440 and csgo is 1024*768 which means it mucks up the stuff on my monitor to my right is there a way to make it so the res on my main monitor does not effect my second monitor (ON THE RIGHT), I cannot cope with using my monitor on my right to the left in windows it just annoys me, i know it fixes it but is there any other way 

I do have display fusion

I dont mind if it switches to the left only when im in game

Are you playing on full screen? You should be. When you tab out there shouldn't be an issue. I have a similar setup and don't have this issue. 

Are you playing on full screen? You should be. When you tab out there shouldn't be an issue. I have a similar setup and don't have this issue. 

yes i play full screen the problem isn't when i tab out its on my second monitor when im in game mucks up the place of my windows 

Yeah I have the same issue and I've been trying to find a way to fix this as well...nothing yet...