HTC M7 won't save photo/video

HellaflushMcSwaggins
Go to solution Solved by HellaflushMcSwaggins,

UPDATE: Fixed it :D 

So my dad's M7 started to behave weird this morning.. He opened the camera app and tried to take a photo, and he recieved an error message saying "unable to save file to SD card due to insufficient file permissions". He reinstalled the rom and same thing happens. Also tried Google Camera and it says "There was a problem saving your photo or video".

How can I fix this? 

please help. 

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

So my dad's M7 started to behave weird this morning.. He opened the camera app and tried to take a photo, and he recieved an error message saying "unable to save file to SD card due to insufficient file permissions". He reinstalled the rom and same thing happens. Also tried Google Camera and it says "There was a problem saving your photo or video".

How can I fix this?

please help.

We're there any apps that u installed that may have caused this to occur? Did you wipe the cache when you were reinstalling the rom? Is it SD full? Hmm.. What other problems might there be?

i5 4590 | Sapphire R9 380 Nitro | MSi H97 Gaming 3 | 8GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz | 1TB WD Blue | ADATA SP900 128GB | Seasonic M12II 620W | NZXT. S340 (Black & Red) |

We're there any apps that u installed that may have caused this to occur? Did you wipe the cache when you were reinstalling the rom? Is it SD full? Hmm.. What other problems might there be?

Nope.

Cache wiped.

SD still has 5-6 gb free

UPDATE: Fixed it :D

Lol :D

i5 4590 | Sapphire R9 380 Nitro | MSi H97 Gaming 3 | 8GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz | 1TB WD Blue | ADATA SP900 128GB | Seasonic M12II 620W | NZXT. S340 (Black & Red) |

Lol :D

I had to format everything in TWRP and then install a rom using adb sideload lol. 

I had to format everything in TWRP and then install a rom using adb sideload lol.

You can use adb for other devices? Not just Nexus devices? If so, that will be pretty cool :)

How's that M7 doing? Is it sluggish or buttery smooth? I'm guessing there's lollipop right?

You can use adb for other devices? Not just Nexus devices? If so, that will be pretty cool :)

How's that M7 doing? Is it sluggish or buttery smooth? I'm guessing there's lollipop right?

Yes, you can use adb with pretty much any android phone :D

It's pretty smooth actually on Lollipop, not sluggish at all, but that's because of the 2gb of ram

Yes, you can use adb with pretty much any android phone :D

It's pretty smooth actually on Lollipop, not sluggish at all, but that's because of the 2gb of ram

awesome! have a great day :)