Tech Tips Staff Video?

You know I've been watching LinusTechTips for a long time, hell they've helped me build my second PC (so much cooler and efficient than my first), and I realized that even though I watch Linus and the crew do all sorts of things like conventions, reviews, and moving updates, I really don't know the employees for the crew.  They have a great online presence, but I thought it'd be really cool if they had a video where every member of their crew (old and new members) had like a minute to just show of who they were.  I thought this when I realized Linus media group had moved up and gotten their own video. I thought "I'm rooting for these people, and love seeing their progress, but who are they really?". I'd really love to get to know the crew better, it'd just be neat to know while I'm watching the videos who these people are.  That being said, I feel I get a lot of personality in each video, but I just don't think anything beats a whole minute devoted to you. Would anyone else be interested in watching something like that?

Just follow them on Twitter, I guarantee youll get to know them better within a few weeks,

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

http://www.linusmediagroup.com/history/ and every moving vlog + channel superfun videos. Personally I don't think making video introduction of whole team at once or piece-by-piece is very interesting to them or to core audience.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv