Computer making very loud beeping noise?

DarkHazard

Whenever I load up a game with Example: Ark survival evolved, my computer makes a very loud beeping noise and when I quit the game it stops. I checked my cpu temp and its 56 c and my gpu was 76 c why so I dont think it was a temperature issue. 
Can you please help me figure out what is wrong? 
Thanks for listening or commenting on my question!

Desktop:

CPU: i5-4460

GPU: GTX 970

RAM: 8 GB

MOBO: Gigabyte GA-H97M-HD3

PSU: Corsair CX600

Whenever I load up a game with Example: Ark survival evolved, my computer makes a very loud beeping noise and when I quit the game it stops. I checked my cpu temp and its 56 c and my gpu was 76 c why so I dont think it was a temperature issue. 

Can you please help me figure out what is wrong? 

Thanks for listening or commenting on my question!

Follow your posts.

Could you describe the beeps?

Is it anything along the lines of "long" and "short" beeps? Kind of like moorse-code?

GIGABYTE Z97MX-G516GB DDR3 | I5 4690k @ 4.4ghz | 1TB SSHD, 500GB HDD, 128GB SSD | GTX 1070 8GB | Corsair Graphite 230 | EVGA 650W | Hyper 212 EVO

Cinebench R15: 636(all cores), 127FPS

it's poland

seriously though, is it a desktop or laptop? what are your specs?

GO LEAFS GO!

AMD FX-6300 - EVGA GeForce GTX 750 FTW ACX 1 GB

it's poland

seriously though, is it a desktop or laptop? what are your specs?

Alright I put my specs up in the post! Sorry about that :P

Follow your posts.

Could you describe the beeps?

Is it anything along the lines of "long" and "short" beeps? Kind of like moorse-code?

The beeps are long and very loud and when I quit the game they stop.

The beeps are long and very loud and when I quit the game they stop.

Could your GPU be getting insufficient power? Whats your PSU's wattage and what is the required wattage for your build?

GIGABYTE Z97MX-G516GB DDR3 | I5 4690k @ 4.4ghz | 1TB SSHD, 500GB HDD, 128GB SSD | GTX 1070 8GB | Corsair Graphite 230 | EVGA 650W | Hyper 212 EVO

Cinebench R15: 636(all cores), 127FPS

Could your GPU be getting insufficient power? Whats your PSU's wattage and what is the required wattage for your build?

My PSU's wattage is 600 and for on a bunch of power supply calculators it says about 400 something for my build

Like I can play the game for a bit and then the random noise comes on and then I have to quit or wait a long time for it to stop and when it stops it gets loud again until I leave game

is it by any chance coming from a hard drive?

"Try not to take things personally; what people say about you on the internet is a reflection of them, not you!"

is it by any chance coming from a hard drive?

It could be possible since I cant locate the noise at all

Do you have a speaker in your case? Could the beep be a squeak?

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Do you have a speaker in your case? Could the beep be a squeak?

I use headphones myself and there are no speakers in my case so it has to be coming from somewhere :P

I can play low graphical games without hearing the beep but when I got to high graphics Example: Ark survival evolved the noise happens

That could be coil whine on that GTX 970. Is it sound similar to this ?

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

is this a really bad case of coil whine? (he does have a 970, some of which had or have a coil whine issue)

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

That could be coil whine on that GTX 970. Is it sound similar to this ?

Its really loud, like can be heard from upstairs from the basement. and its a beeeeeeeeep sound.

Its really loud, like can be heard from upstairs from the basement. and its a beeeeeeeeep sound.

Okay, can you try to locate it ? Like if it's coming from the PSU or something else ? That would be really helpful, just take out side panel a try to locate it. :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

would you mind just recording a little video and uploading it to youtube please? this will really help us to be able to hear it, but it sounds as though your motherboard is giving some kind of beep code. 

Troubleshooting a pc will make you believe in gremlins.

--Thread killer--

would you mind just recording a little video and uploading it to youtube please? this will really help us to be able to hear it, but it sounds as though your motherboard is giving some kind of beep code. 

Yeah Im trying to do that right now but my internet is sucking right now :P. So I will have it in the morning if you are willing to still help me by then.

Yeah Im trying to do that right now but my internet is sucking right now :P. So I will have it in the morning if you are willing to still help me by then.

i downloaded the manual for your motherboard, combed through and found this 

CPU/System Temperature Warning

Sets the warning threshold for CPU/system temperature. When temperature exceeds the threshold, BIOS will emit warning sound. Options are: Disabled (default), 60oC/140oF, 70oC/158oF, 80oC/176oF, 90oC/194oF.

CPU/System Fan Fail Warning

Allows the system to emit warning sound if the fan is not connected or fails. Check the fan condition or fan connection when this occurs. (Default: Disabled)

check your bios setting and see if either of these is on My guess is its the system temperature going up from the card's heat.

And I'm willing to help anytime i'm awake, i can't speak for anyone else though. 

Troubleshooting a pc will make you believe in gremlins.

--Thread killer--

Some old hard drives have speakers in them, they beep when they're failing.

Well it might just be what Deagon said.

Edit : well since it only happens when you play a game it might be coil whine.

"Try not to take things personally; what people say about you on the internet is a reflection of them, not you!"

The noise starts around 15 sec mark. So in the video I was playing the game and the noise started to turn on so I ctrl+alt+deleted out of the game and the noise stopped. This doesnt happen with all games I play but only some.

The noise starts around 15 sec mark. So in the video I was playing the game and the noise started to turn on so I ctrl+alt+deleted out of the game and the noise stopped. This doesnt happen with all games I play but only some.

That sounds like a motherboard speaker to me. It's connected directly to the motherboard. A Cmos speaker I believe it's called?

The same speaker that beeps when your computer first turns on after post.

It's defiantly a warning. Got a manual you can read?

It's not a race to the bottom.

That sounds like a motherboard speaker to me. It's connected directly to the motherboard. A Cmos speaker I believe it's called?

The same speaker that beeps when your computer first turns on after post.

It's defiantly a warning. Got a manual you can read?

Yeah, I got a manual but I cant find anything about it on there.

Here's random guess, I do know long beeps on startup mean something is wrong with the ram... Just a thought.

Here's random guess, I do know long beeps on startup mean something is wrong with the ram... Just a thought.

Alright Thanks.