Upgrade to windows 10

MatthewLynch

Should I upgrade to windows 10 or should I stay with windows 7?

Since the new "security measures" have been implemented with all OS's you might as well pick which one you like 

You should clean install windows 10

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

Dos anybody know if it has many bug or is it working ok? And how is compatibility going? I heard it dosn't support java

Dos anybody know if it has many bug or is it working ok? And how is compatibility going? I heard it dosn't support java

You heard wrong...

Chrome doesn't support Java ;)

Install Windows 10 and nuke the reporting services from orbit. 

i'd suggest waiting the win10 thing out a bit, theres still some hitches here and there that need some ironing out.

Should I upgrade to windows 10 or should I stay with windows 7?

I would say, depends. Is your machine newer as in less then 5 years old, are you looking to improve performance, do you like the new features such as multiple virtual desktops and easier snapping of apps. If so then yea upgrade.

When you upgrade first just upgrade from windows 7 using the upgrade path Microsoft provided as in the one that's in your system tray. After you upgrade, if everything is running great then just leave it. If things are acting up then fresh install. Do it this way so that your windows will be activated right away. Some people had trouble when only fresh installing where wj does didnt activate for awhile.