Things I'd like to see on a possible Logitech G102

Big_Chief

As of now, the G100s is my favourite mouse.

Current G100s data:

• AM010 sensor, 250-2500 CPI in increments of 50 (with 250 increments being native)
  • 120ips or 3m/s maximum tracking speed
  • 20 mil. Omron - Left click, Right click / Kailh - Middle Click (Scroll), CPI button
  • 500Hz maximum report rate
  • Ambidextrous shape, weighing 82.5g without cord (with internal weight)

Some changes I'd like to see on a possible G102 model:

• AM010 sensor, 240-4000 CPI in (native) increments of 80 (like G402 but without fusion engine) OR 3366 sensor (if possible), [insert preferred max CPI here] in increments of [whatever the G502 or G303 does]
  • 150+ ips tracking speed
  • (Same) 20 mil. Omron/Kailh, maybe an additional small thumb button on each side (not really needed for me but maybe others)
  • [iMPORTANT] On-board memory, at least for 1 profile
  • 1000Hz maximum report rate, 125/250/500/1000 (Again, not for me. I use 500Hz but others may use 1000Hz)
  • Similar ambidextrous shape, nothing too crazy.
  • Similar weight, in the 80-90 gram region (without cord)

Feel free to add anything you'd like. I tried to make this appeal to as wide an audience as possible by introducing features that people, other than myself, might like to see. Please note, this mouse will never be made, and there's an incredibly small chance that Logitech will see this, and, even if they do, they probably won't acknowledge it at all. I know that, so please don't fill this thread with posts telling me it will never happen, because I know it won't. Thanks

only the left/right click switches are omron, the other 2 are kailh

Yep, my bad. Thanks ;)

• 1 year later...