Fallout 3 or New Vegas?

hong1204

Probably vault 87. It's where the super mutants originated. (Part of the main quest though)

I played the Mainquest several times. This location was never a part of it :/

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

For me NV for sure.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i 

Yes in FO3. Somewhere in the N/W if i recall correct. I know nobody who was able to get inside. All my Friends died within Seconds because of the Radiation too. There must be a Way to get inside.

There is a cave on the South of this vault that has access to the place, Little Lamplight. Not gonna spoil too much, find it yourself.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

Yes in FO3. Somewhere in the N/W if i recall correct. I know nobody who was able to get inside. All my Friends died within Seconds because of the Radiation too. There must be a Way to get inside.

It is possible to get to the main entrance of the vault without cheats but it takes a lot of radaway and a fast button mashing finger on the hotkey. IIRC with 0 rad resist it's about 3k/3.5k peak but lower at the door, but there's nothing there but a dead scientist, a rad suit and some radaway/rad-x

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

It is possible to get to the main entrance of the vault without cheats but it takes a lot of radaway and a fast button mashing finger on the hotkey. IIRC with 0 rad resist it's about 3k/3.5k peak but lower at the door, but there's nothing there but a dead scientist, a rad suit and some radaway/rad-x

That´s it? Kind of dissapointing. :wacko:

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

That´s it? Kind of dissapointing. :wacko:

Yeah. But it's not a place you're supposed to go, you can get the map marker way before you run into serious rads and it's better than there being nothing there. But at least you can say you got there and back alive without fast travel

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

Lot of mixed opinions. FC3 I think was a better thought out title. New Vegas was lacking imo.