Samsung nx500 lens adapter

Babababa

I want to get lenes for my nx500 but I want to get a differnt brand of lenes for it....eg canon, they are much cheaper Than the Samsung but im not sure what adapter I should get

Eos to Nx???

Also im from the uk

There are good adapters, Fotodiox, Novoflex, etc makes them.  However, do you know the downsides of using them?

You lose almost every functionality built into the lens (auto focus, image stabilization, meta data, focus confirmation) unless you find an adapter that has a digital signal conversion chip integrated.

Stick to using native lenses, they will make your life simpler.

I know you don't live in the US, but here are some example of EOS to NX adapters

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?atclk=Lens+Fitting+%28Female%29_Canon+EOS&ci=3420&N=4077634486+4289253058+4289366803&origSearch=lens%20adapters

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

• 2 weeks later...

I got lost you said you don't want a different brand lens, but you want a adapter to Canon lens? I would literally stick with native lens, if you want to save money, go check out Rokinon/Samyang/Bower which are all the same company, tho they are all manual