Toshiba Laptop can I get rid of all this junkware

YT2002

I own a toshiba laptop and reset it. I was wondering can I get rid of all the apps by toshiba? Here is a picture

post-165501-0-66289200-1441427332_thumb.

post-165501-0-66289200-1441427332_thumb.

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

I own a toshiba laptop and reset it. I was wondering can I get rid of all the apps by toshiba? Here is a picture

get the cd key from the OS with magic jelly bean

then install a clean retail copy of the os

thats the best way to do it

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

get the cd key from the OS with magic jelly bean

then install a clean retail copy of the os

thats the best way to do it

I dont mind uninstalling it one by one but will it brick the system if i uninstall all of the Toshiba junk

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

I dont mind uninstalling it one by one but will it brick the system if i uninstall all of the Toshiba junk

no

but some of it will have to be reinstalled

maybe 2 or 3

some of them are actual drivers

you would do yourself a favor tho by doing the clean install

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

no

maybe 2 or 3

I already reset the system I dont want to do it again

no

maybe 2 or 3

Its alright whatever looks like stuff thats not important ill get rid of

I already reset the system I dont want to do it again

ccleaner