Grand Theft Auto V: No official announcement of pc version

Grand Theft Auto V: No official announcement of pc version

I found this article on idigitaltimes.com called "GTA V PC Release Date News: Petition For PC Port Reaches 230k But Will Rockstar Listen? [REPORT]"

(im sure atleast some of you have read about it, and there's proberly already a thread about this somewhere in the stack?
Anyways, here it is: http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/19014/20130723/gta-v-pc-release-date-news-petition.htm

If you don't bother reading it:

It's basicly talking about the lack of an official pc version announcement of Rockstar Games upcoming title, Grand Theft Auto V.

In the article you can find a partition on change.org which aims to have such a version made for GTA 5. It 300k supporters a few days ago, and I suggest that if you havn't already, go and support it because I would not miss that game for the world and it would be sad to see the console gamers get what they want, and not us :(

And so, here's the partition right for ya! :)
http://www.change.org/petitions/rockstar-release-gta-v-on-pc

Happy friday, (don't forget the live stream in a bit!)

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

pretty old, anyway they are looking for graphic designers for the pc version atm, so it'll come, just late as usual

There's been many forum post's already about this. Also, everyone on the internet knows.

hello

Havn't seen any though. I heard something about 2014 Q1 release?.. I thought I'd share anyways mostly for the partition.

- Cool right?

it will come to pc eventually soon or late it wont be that hard to port the game to pc

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

it will come to pc eventually soon or late it wont be that hard to port the game to pc

I just hope it'll be as good as the Max Payne 3 Port... Would be sad to see more bad ports, especially on a game like this.

Knowing Rockstar, that proberly wont happen :)

- Cool right?

Everytime someone says it wont come to PC I say this: "It will come to PC 2014 May. It has been like that with almost every GTA. PC release comes one year after the console release in the month of May."

Dell Inspiron 580 - Modified

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

I just hope it'll be as good as the Max Payne 3 Port... Would be sad to see more bad ports, especially on a game like this.

Knowing Rockstar, that proberly wont happen :)

Well they are making it to PS4 and Xbone the same time as onto the PC and they are both x86 so it will be good.

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

Wasnt it leaked that Rockstar was hiring for someone that could bring their latest games to pc? Hopefully GTA V will come to pc. 

Nzxt Phantom 410 - I5 4670k stock - 7950 vapor x @ 1000mhz/1250mhz - Msi Z87 G45 - 8gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1600mhz - TX650 - Benq XL2420t - Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 - Deathadder 2013

Wasnt it leaked that Rockstar was hiring for someone that could bring their latest games to pc? Hopefully GTA V will come to pc. 

Yes, it was on PCGamer and a few other sites.

Build log

I could just buy it for PS3, but I have not touched my consoles ever since I built my PC (2 years). Plus I would hate to play it on PS3 because I would be playing it knowing that I'm ruining an experience that will be better if I wait.  

GTA V Will come to PC. If you don't know already new stores always have to make things more dramatic, and bigger than it really is just to attract more people, and talk about it, People keep talking about it.
Think about it, Rockstar won't tell us until the actually have a team working on it, knowing if it's worth their efforts and time.