Does your educational place use PC or Mac for Media?

spyder

my first highschool used mac , my second highschool used crapy hp , and my third highschool used both (go figure lmao) , and my university uses both as well 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

At my uni we use both

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Threads Motherboard TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING RAM 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4 GPU 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti Case be quiet! White OS Linux Mint Cinnamon

My TAFE uses a strange combination of machines. The old more general campus that I used to go to last year had in what I presume to be an audio engineering classroom (though I'm not entirely sure) 2011/09 era 27" iMacs with decent specs (16 gigs of ram, 1 TB HDD, Core 2 Duo/i7 depending on age), until mid way through the year replaced them with maxed out 2014 models.

This year however, my class moved to the TAFE's art campus, and it's a lot less consistent. The classroom I'm in has a collection of 2008 24" iMacs with Core 2 duos, although they also have two class rooms with 2011 era iMacs. There's also a small room with a few Lenovo systems, and 1 or 2 older iMacs.

Otherwise, the tafe generally uses/gives the staff Lenovo systems that are more in line with what my highschool uses, but I have also seen a few dells, an old cheese greater Mac Pro and a custom built PC around sometimes though.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

All the schools and libraries in my city use iMacs.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Are you from Denmark.

I am a bit from everywhere, but I am a Danish citizen.

I'm currently living in the Copenhagen area, and attending the Univerity of Copenhagen (which was probably what lead you to ask in the first place)

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

All of the schools I've been in had pretty basic Windows desktops.

Arcturus(log here): Intel Core i7 6700K // MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G(1454/1995) // Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 16GB //  MSI XPower Gaming Titanium Edition // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // WD Black 2TB // Corsair 760T // Corsair RM850i

All of the schools I've been in had pretty basic Windows desktops.

It was when it came to secondary that I saw macs were used, for media, the same applies with college.