Where to watch Fear The Walking Dead

Metro

Hello

I am in the UK and Fear The Walking Dead will only be on a BT channel so people who are not on BT cannot watch it. I am on Sky, so I could only watch the first episode, do you know where I could watch the other episodes

Thanks

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Hello

I am in the UK and Fear The Walking Dead will only be on a BT channel so people who are not on BT cannot watch it. I am on Sky, so I could only watch the first episode, do you know where I could watch the other episodes

Thanks

If you have Hulu, its in there.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

If you have Hulu, its in there.

Whoops! I over looked it. The trailer is on Hulu. I'm sorry.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Whoops! I over looked it. The trailer is on Hulu. I'm sorry.

Why did they let BT buy it. I really want to find a place where I can watch it.

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Well .. If you have the AMC thing , you can watch it there , if not well ... 

YARRRRRRRR You are a Pirate . 

(I DONT SUPPORT PIRACY IN ANYWAY , SHAPE OR FORM) 

Well .. If you have the AMC thing , you can watch it there , if not well ... 

YARRRRRRRR You are a Pirate . 

(I DONT SUPPORT PIRACY IN ANYWAY , SHAPE OR FORM) 

Is there really no other way than AMC, I do not suggest pirating, it would be good if someone put it on youtube in a good quality

Is there really no other way than AMC, I do not suggest pirating, it would be good if someone put it on youtube in a good quality

It would be taken down in hours xD 

It would be taken down in hours xD 

Why did BT have to do it, the series will have less viewers, can anyone suggest a way to watch the series

Uploading on YouTube a copyright protected content without authorization IS pirating, and watching it if someone did that would be the same as watching it on another streaming website.

Uploading on YouTube a copyright protected content without authorization IS pirating, and watching it if someone did that would be the same as watching it on another streaming website.

There are going to be a lot of people who are going to stop watching it now then

i don't know if this is against the CoC so i don't want to post the site I watch it on here in case it is but I can PM you a free site(no need to register) that streams tv series and movies. Im watching Fear The Walking Dead ep 2 on it right now

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

There are going to be a lot of people who are going to stop watching it now then

If you want to watch it there are ways... but it's against the rules to discuss them so... 

If you want to watch it there are ways... but it's against the rules to discuss them so... 

Would of been good if it was cheaper but £20 a month to watch one series is quite a lot, I would not mind paying £5 to £10 though

There is a subscription called sling.TV. it streams live tv to a phone, computer or chromecast or similar device. Its $20 a month and is hosted by Dish network. AMC is one of the included channels that you get. I don't know if it works in your country or not.

My Computer

Beef Cake