Powerpoint Background Question

Mao_Zedong

I'm making a powerpoint for a presentation I'm doing, but I can't get the background right. I want to use the "circuit" background, but I can't make the background all black. Below is a picture of what it looks like now.

post-51252-0-37229000-1441239175_thumb.p

I want to keep the gold circuits, but get rid of the glow effect. Do you guys know how to? Thanks.

-

Under Design at the end of the Ribbon on the right there is a format background, click it and it should give you options, there set the fill to black.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

Under Design at the end of the Ribbon on the right there is a format background, click it and it should give you options, there set the fill to black.

I had already done that. There is a way to get rid of the glow there, but it also gets rid of the circuit part.

I had already done that. There is a way to get rid of the glow there, but it also gets rid of the circuit part.

Using black as a background color or any color?

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

There is still a yellow glow no matter what color I use.

Mind PM'ing me the file? or post it here.

How do you want to get it? I can't send it through the forum, so I'd need an email or something.

Just compress it.

Just compress it.

Right click the .pptx and in Send to menu fly-out select Compressed(zipped) folder.

I know, its a problem with the forum.

I do have a skype just for LTT forums its in my signature, otherwise I'll PM you my email.