Opinions on Mad Max?

mr195

I was wondering if anybody has picked up Mad Max. If so, how have you liked it so far? Thinking about picked it up tomorrow but wanted to see what you guys thought about it first. Thanks!

picked it up via a key selling site (19€ total)

have played for about an hour, seems fun, runs 60fps with vsync and max settings (totally did not expect that, even though everyone claimed it was well optimized)

i kinda dislike the control layout on a console controller, have yet to try kb +m. the world seems nicely done and car driving + combat seem very nice.

Xeon E3-1231-v3 // 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro // Asus Z97AR // XFX RX 480 GTR

Picked it up from CDKeys and I really cant fault it to be honest. Running it at absolutely full graphical settings @ 4k and I've yet to dip below 60 fps with a 4670k/980ti. 

Only partially got into the Story but so far it's quite entertaining and the explosion's and overall look is f'in amazing haha! 

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

Cool, thank you both of you! Picked it up and am downloading it now