Youtube network [WOB] join or not?

Jonathan=PC

Hello everyone

I have a music channel on youtube with 1300+ subs called: MusicForHours
I got a message on skype asking if i wanted to join a network by one of the members of: World Of Bass(network)

I was referred to the person that was the owner of the network
I asked if i could join and he said i should use this link:http://www.worldofbass.net/#!promoters/cghg

After i read the terms i entered my youtube id and he said that i would get a message with the next steps to be a official part of the network
I also was entered in a skype chat with 79 members were around 8 members are very active and a few that talk a few times a day...

If this network is a scam it's a really good created scam: Clean website, Good terms, Skype with a lot of members

The reason i joined was because they promote each other and i get 80% of the money that i earn + i get new channel art(banner,video layout,logo) which every member has!

I wanted to ask you guys 
Could this be a good network or shoudn't i do it?
I earn 300-500 a month so losing this channel would be a nightmare, that's why i am asking this!

Ps: if anyone wants to see the skype chats just say it and i wil send it around 15:00 european time(Amsterdam)

Everything Digital

wow I am jelly that you earn 300-500 a month with "only" 1300 subs

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

YouTube networks are NOT worth it

Just joined the forum? Read this:

A Quick Guide To Get Started

Need Help Doing Something? Read this:

Guides & Tutorials Catalog

Need a New SSD? Read this:

Droidbot's SATA3 SSD Tier List

Need a New PSU? Read this:

PSU Tier List

In the mood for some memes? Look at these:

Linus Memes

Want to know my PC Specs and Peripherals?

Spoiler

CPU - Intel Xeon E5 2609 v3     Motherboard - ASRock X99 Extreme3      RAM - 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4      GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 SC      

Case - Inwin 103       Storage - HyperX Savage 240gb SSD      PSU - 550W Enermax NAXN      Display(s) - 2x Lenovo L27i-28, Dell 24"      Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum     Keyboard - Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed      Mouse - Logitech G900      Sound - Audio Technica ATH-M50x     Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Join the LTT F@H Team!

You can help scientists studying Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and many cancers by simply running a piece of software on your computer.

Start now: Folding@Home Install Guide and Links

I can speak from experience when I say that most YouTube networks are really not worth it - they're not really scamming most of the time, but.. promotion can happen just as easily without them (especially if you network with other YouTubers already), so really, unless you just want to pay a premium.. I don't know. As a YouTuber, that's my thoughts.

I should also add, I'm currently researching what you've asked. Give me a minute or so.

Ive had offers on my channel amd i didnt take them.

Maybe thats just my paranoïa but if yours doing good atm then no need to risk it

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

I don't know. Doesn't seem to be a scam, but, honestly, if you're doing that well off, like Theo said, I'd just stick with what you've got, and grow your fanbase yourself.

Might take a little longer than a 'get rich quick' scheme, but... Eh. At least you get 100% of your profits and don't have to worry about a potential scam.

I don't know. Doesn't seem to be a scam, but, honestly, if you're doing that well off, like Theo said, I'd just stick with what you've got, and grow your fanbase yourself.

Might take a little longer than a 'get rich quick' scheme, but... Eh. At least you get 100% of your profits and don't have to worry about a potential scam.

Thanks

i meant that i get 80% of the adverts and the network gets 20% and youtube ...

normally i get like 56% from youtube and youtube gets the rest(54%)

so it would be a 30% improvent around 100 dollars more

Everything Digital

How long is the contract commitment if it's a lifetime commitment have words with them about having a year trial period or something so that you have the option to leave if it doesn't work out. Once you're part of a network they own you and all of your content as long as you can live with that then it could be a good way to get the subs you need. It's something you should think hard about and make sure it's the right step for you ie do you believe in your content do you think you could make it on your own and if so you should think about what you can do to get more recognition like rebranding before you hand yourself over.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

How long is the contract commitment if it's a lifetime commitment have words with them about having a year trial period or something so that you have the option to leave if it doesn't work out. Once you're part of a network they own you and all of your content as long as you can live with that then it could be a good way to get the subs you need. It's something you should think hard about and make sure it's the right step for you ie do you believe in your content do you think you could make it on your own and if so you should think about what you can do to get more recognition like rebranding before you hand yourself over.

The website said you could leave when you wanted(no lock in contract)

Everything Digital

Oh then definitely go for it to get your subs up then when you have enough subs you can leave and get 100% of your money that's a no brained :)

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Oh then definitely go for it to get your subs up then when you have enough subs you can leave and get 100% of your money that's a no brained :)

Although you should read the fine print because it probably means you can opt out of the contract but they keep all of your content.

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Although you should read the fine print because it probably means you can opt out of the contract but they keep all of your content.

Thanks for the help!

Everything Digital

Yes, that part is hazy, and I see. I misread on the money part.

I think they say that all your content belongs to you.
But definitely READ.

And it's no problem, man, we're lookin' out for ya.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the help!

UPDATE:

I applied and was greeted by a rep.

Since then, we have been talking about his business ideals and such.

Should be a good thing for ya. (He said you joined, mate.)

I forgot to update this post :)

I joined before i asked the question, wasn't sure if i should get linked.
But just got linked(a week ago)

Getting channel overhaul in the next few days/weeks
And really like the community!

Again thanks for all the help you guys! ^^

Everything Digital