Psu exploded replacement needed.

jamiebpusharski

I need a replacement and can't use any sites to check how much wattage cause only got my phone. What brands should I try get aswell I'll list my specs below I'm grateful for any help f067a6285c629bb63d82d453db895499.jpg

A 650 w PSU from seasonic would be good enough.

Early 2020 Build : Intel i7 8700k // MSI Krait Z370 // Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Aorus 5700 XT // NZXT H500 

Early 2019 Build : Ryzen 2600X // Asus Tuff X470 // G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 16GB // MSI RTX 2070 // NZXT H500 

Late 2017 Build : Intel i7 8700k // Asus Prime Z370-A // G.Skill Trident Z 8x2 16GB // EVGA GTX 1080 Ti  // NZXT S320 Elite 

Late 2015 Build : Intel i7 6700k // Asus Maximus VI Gene Z170 //  Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Gigabyte GTX 970 // Corsair Air 240

Well 500-650W should be fine. take a peek at this post: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/404921-strmfrmxmns-psu-whitelist/

EVGA is always a good place to start, take a look at their B2 or GS Lineup (or G2, depending on just what kinda budget you're on)

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

EVGA G2/GS/B2 series PSUs are good.

Get it.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Thanks for quick feedback will this stuff be available in Maplins?

Is that a web retailer? Do you have a link to their page?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Is that a web retailer? Do you have a link to their page?

think they have a website but I'm going in store if I ask for brands suggested it will be fine ?

think they have a website but I'm going in store if I ask for brands suggested it will be fine ?

Yeah do that, check the PSU whitelist and see if they have something from it that fits the budget.

Pascal laptops guide

Yeah do that, check the PSU whitelist and see if they have something from it that fits the budget.

okay £60-70 that be okay ?

okay £60-70 that be okay ?

Seems like a good budget for a good PSU

Pascal laptops guide

Seems like a good budget for a good PSU

okay thinking of going for 600W that seem okay ?

okay thinking of going for 600W that seem okay ?

Seems about right

Pascal laptops guide

I would choose a 500W gold over a 600W bronze. Keep efficiency in mind as 500W is a lot for this rig. R7770 is NOT a power hungry card.

blackshades on

I would choose a 500W gold over a 600W bronze. Keep efficiency in mind as 500W is a lot for this rig. R7770 is NOT a power hungry card.

Hoping to upgrade parts in future so wanna try get one that fits budget and no blow what's the step down from good ?

Hoping to upgrade parts in future so wanna try get one that fits budget and no blow what's the step down from good ?

What's sort of upgrades are you looking at?

The XFX Core Edition 450w is a good budget that is able to power your system: http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/xfx-pro-series-450w-power-supply-unit-core-edition-r75db

The XFX ProSeries 650w is a better performing unit that will give you plenty of room to upgrade - even SLI / CFX certain cards for £15 more: http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/xfx-pro-series-650w-power-supply-unit-modular-edition-bronze-r75de

-DELETE PLEASE-

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

I ended up getting corsair cx600m as not many options opinions on this model

Okay i apoligize for the above post that was rather rude of me (I'm having a bad day)

Actually i'd return that CX600M asap, The CX Series is really not famed for being reliable or of high quality, honestly try grab a XFX PSU or See if there is an EVGA G2/GS if you can.

plus Maplin's PSU's are pretty overpriced, I got my old CX750M from there (the 2nd one that died) and it cost me a damn pretty penny.

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

Okay i apoligize for the above post that was rather rude of me (I'm having a bad day)

Actually i'd return that CX600M asap, The CX Series is really not famed for being reliable or of high quality, honestly try grab a XFX PSU or See if there is an EVGA G2/GS if you can.

plus Maplin's PSU's are pretty overpriced, I got my old CX750M from there (the 2nd one that died) and it cost me a damn pretty penny.

no worries I would return and get it online but in despite need for my PC asap it's got 3 year warranty and maplins are really good to sticking to warrantys but I wish I could of got somthing from the evg g2 maybe something to consider in future

no worries I would return and get it online but in need for my PC asap it's got 3 year warranty and maplins are really good to sticking to warrantys but I wish I could of got somthing from the evg g2 maybe something to consider in future