MGS 5 hyped?

randy hutajulu

Is anyone here hyped by MGS 5? It's released today right?

Please.. Share any info about this game.. I really need it. Especially the performance issue.

Thx and regards..

Is anyone here hyped by MGS 5? It's released today right?

Please.. Share any info about this game.. I really need it. Especially the performance issue.

Thx and regards..

It's released just say its actually the 31

From what I played with GZ there isn't a single performance issue.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

It's out in 1hr 25 mins for me. 

RAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

eh?

oh nvm.

Says two hours for me lol

Wonder what time it will be out for Australia? It said Sept 1 but for DMC4 spcl ed I remember it was the next day lol.

So which should I play first GZ or TPP? Where does revengeance fit in is it a spin off about Raiden? I think he wasnt a cyborg before. What happened? Sorry this is my first MGS game :P

Desktop: ARX-Laevatein : soon to be ARX-8 http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/8RyhHx

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

Laptop: M17x R4 Stealth Black :

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset

Wonder what time it will be out for Australia? It said Sept 1 but for DMC4 spcl ed I remember it was the next day lol.

So which should I play first GZ or TPP? Where does revengeance fit in is it a spin off about Raiden? I think he wasnt a cyborg before. What happened? Sorry this is my first MGS game :P

Revengeance happened way after GZ and TPP. in fact even after old snake's story 

Revengeance happened way after GZ and TPP. in fact even after old snake's story

So if I understand it correctly big boss was the enemy in the previous games? So GZ and TPP are the prequels right?

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset

Looking forward to play my first metal gear game, Also something weird: about two hours ago it said that there was 18hours left until the game was released on steam for me, and now I looked again and it says one hour

I was pretty hyped for the game. Even though I still find it hard to understand the full story and history of the game, but it is super fun.
After playing for about an hour I can see why it is getting high reviews.

edit
Using the balloon thing to extract people to your base is hilarious....at least imo.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Also: do people that activated the game with steam via nvidia promotion also get those steam pre-purchase bonuses?

So if I understand it correctly big boss was the enemy in the previous games? So GZ and TPP are the prequels right?

Metal gear solid 3 should be your first if your after the story.

Mgs3

MGS peace walker

MGS gZ

MGS tpp

Metal gear

Metal gear 2 solid snake

Metal gear solid

Metal gear solid 2

Metal gear solid 4

Mgs Revengeance.

And there are some pocket games in between them that I'm not sure how it fits in as I haven't played them, mgs acid for example..

Mgs3

MGS peace walker

MGS gZ

MGS tpp

Metal gear

Metal gear 2 solid snake

Metal gear solid

Metal gear solid 2

Metal gear solid 4

Mgs Revengeance.

And there are some pocket games in between them that I'm not sure how it fits in as I haven't played them, mgs acid for example..

MGS AC!D are non-canon and are there own separate universe

It's released just say its actually the 31

From what I played with GZ there isn't a single performance issue.

yea.. GZ was one of the best performer last year. deliver a good graph and performance. i hope this phantom pain will perform the same

raiden was one of the main protagonist at MGS2. together with solid snake, they finished solidus snake (final boss) and his fellas

I was pretty hyped for the game. Even though I still find it hard to understand the full story and history of the game, but it is super fun.

After playing for about an hour I can see why it is getting high reviews.

edit

Using the balloon thing to extract people to your base is hilarious....at least imo.

wow.... damn.. i really hope i can get the hard copy soon. the internet in my country is suck. 

Mgs3

MGS peace walker

MGS gZ

MGS tpp

Metal gear

Metal gear 2 solid snake

Metal gear solid

Metal gear solid 2

Metal gear solid 4

Mgs Revengeance.

MGS: Portable Ops should be between 3 and Peace Walker.  There is also AC!D and AC!D 2, which are non-canon, as is Ghost Babel on the Game Boy Color.

@randy hutajulu

Thanks for the info mate! Still a bit confused as to who is a clone of big boss and who was the female that played the villian but was actually a hero but for that I'll just read the wikia. Gonna play revengence last. Hopefully by the time i get home downloads can start! Wanted a boxed copy but oh well...

Looking forward to play my first metal gear game, Also something weird: about two hours ago it said that there was 18hours left until the game was released on steam for me, and now I looked again and it says one hour

Ah you need to play them all

Either in story order, or as I prefer, in release order

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

@randy hutajulu

Thanks for the info mate! Still a bit confused as to who is a clone of big boss and who was the female that played the villian but was actually a hero but for that I'll just read the wikia. Gonna play revengence last. Hopefully by the time i get home downloads can start! Wanted a boxed copy but oh well...

maybe this could help

but, sorry if i'm mistaken because the story itself is so deep and complicated, so, u may correct me if i'm wrong.

after the real snake beat the boss on metal gear solid 3, he became the big boss which is also the best soldier on planet earth.

and in order to keep his legacy, they (Patriot) decided to keep the big boss body (freeze him up) and collected his gene. 

they planed to make a lot of him (the big boss) and make them the best army on earth.

they started with Solidus Snake (final boss on MGS2) but he was too danger and they arrest him until someday he managed to escaped.

and after finding some mistakes of cloning his (big boss) gene, they tried it again. and, liquid snake was born (final boss on MGS1)

to anticipate the solidus issue which gave them so much trouble, they make another one with even greater technology and a lot of gene revision, and, they found out that the baby needs the best possible carrier, or we called mother. they trusted this duty to a female agent named Eva which is also big boss's partner and also lover during MGS3. and then the Solid Snake was born. so, if "again" liquid give them any trouble, they have someone to encounter him. and yea.. it happened.

maybe there's something wrong in my post but, yea.. again.. the storyline is too deep and complicated. u'll understand how deep it is after u play the game.

i hope this might help a bit.

thx and regards