So here is my gaming build...

I am a little confused on why you bought that cpu cooler.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Are you planning to overclock it?

CPU: AMD FX 6300 @4.2GHZ | MSI 970A-G 46| Gskill Sniper 2X4GB 2400| Samsung 840 EVO 120GB| NZXT Phantom 410 gunmetal|

Apevia 680W Iceberg| HIS R9-270X| WD green 3TB| 

Buying it first, then asking us? Hm.

Cooler is very odd.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

Buying it first, then asking us? Hm.

Cooler is very odd.

what you mean, second person to ask that im worried now lol

why?

22 and not putting in the extra for a hyper 212. Also for a budget build you should have put that towards cpu, gpu or mobo.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

that means...? lol new to computers :P

Your processor is clocked at 3.4GHz. That's how many processes it can do a second per core. Overclocking it means it can do more processes in a second, but it produces more heat and can make systems unstable.

This is a very brief and inaccurate explanation.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

22 and not putting in the extra for a hyper 212. Also for a budget build you should have put that towards cpu, gpu or mobo.

honestly im confused now...

Your processor is clocked at 3.4GHz. That's how many processes it can do a second per core. Overclocking it means it can do more processes in a second, but it produces more heat and can make systems unstable.

This is a very brief and inaccurate explanation.

well i guess im just gonna play games and record lol

Are you planning to overclock it?

The reason I ask is for about 40 bucks more you can get the 8320 and get a lot more cpu power for not much money. I'm also not a big fan of the 700 series boards. if you can spring for an 890 or 970+ you should be more content with the build overall. but like I said its a good build overall. make sure you post a build log here when you get the parts! :D

CPU: AMD FX 6300 @4.2GHZ | MSI 970A-G 46| Gskill Sniper 2X4GB 2400| Samsung 840 EVO 120GB| NZXT Phantom 410 gunmetal|

The reason I ask is for about 40 bucks more you can get the 8320 and get a lot more cpu power for not much money. I'm also not a big fan of the 700 series boards. if you can spring for an 890 or 970+ you should be more content with the build overall. but like I said its a good build overall. make sure you post a build log here when you get the parts! :D

i will dw :) first build i guess its good, and one question will it be good for games?

Good build, Crap cooler and you should have posted this before you purchased.....

Computers doe

Good build, Crap cooler and you should have posted this before you purchased.....

i posted before and people told me to get that cooler lmao.... this is the final result i guess.

well i guess im just gonna play games and record lol

Overlclocking isn't looked at like that, it's changing the hardware. Overlclocking in some cases means more frames in your games, but it will give you the ability render your edited videos faster. Also, if you're not overclocking, an aftermarket heatsink isn't necessary.

Overlclocking isn't looked at like that, it's changing the hardware. Overlclocking in some cases means more frames in your games, but it will give you the ability render your edited videos faster. Also, if you're not overclocking, an aftermarket heatsink isn't necessary.

oh ok ty :) and whats wrong with cpu cooler, 4 people on this told me to get thats why i did :o

The 8320 is a good processor and the 7870 is a good processor. You will play all the games out today just fine at normal resolutions. might have a few problems if your resolution is at or above 1080p and your cranking up graphics in games that are taxing on your system. before you do that you might want to get a more proper cooler for your cpu.

The 8320 is a good processor and the 7870 is a good processor. You will play all the games out today just fine at normal resolutions. might have a few problems if your resolution is at or above 1080p and your cranking up graphics in games that are taxing on your system. before you do that you might want to get a more proper cooler for your cpu.

what would you recommend at that price ?

oh ok ty :) and whats wrong with cpu cooler, 4 people on this told me to get thats why i did :o

You got a low profile one which is designed for small builds where space is an issue, but it isn't an issue for you. So if you are getting an aftermarket heatsink, get a better one. 

Your CPU will come with a heatsink, which is obviously going to be enough for your CPU if you're not overclocking it otherwise why would AMD give you a crap heatsink incapable of doing it's job.

tl;dr, overclocking? Better heatsink. Not overclocking? No heatsink.

There was an article I was reading a few weeks ago that put the fx processors against each other. the 6 cores just didn't perform as well and the best value was the 8320, Because when you overclock it to the specs of the 8350 it performs just like it. i'm not an amd fanboy or anything but I believe that they have a good value per performance at the price point. personally 40 more bones for more faster cores very much worth it.

You got a low profile one which is designed for small builds where space is an issue, but it isn't an issue for you. So if you are getting an aftermarket heatsink, get a better one. 

Your CPU will come with a heatsink, which is obviously going to be enough for your CPU if you're not overclocking it otherwise why would AMD give you a crap heatsink incapable of doing it's job.

tl;dr, overclocking? Better heatsink. Not overclocking? No heatsink.

so i shouldnt buy one, or just keep this one, i mean its better then nothing, or would it negatively affect it?

Won't negatively affect it, no. But it will save you that $24.  

Won't negatively affect it, no. But it will save you that $24.  

already bought the stuff lol :P but it doesnt matter hope everything comes out good though, my first build obviously will have some mistakes 

There was an article I was reading a few weeks ago that put the fx processors against each other. the 6 cores just didn't perform as well and the best value was the 8320, Because when you overclock it to the specs of the 8350 it performs just like it. i'm not an amd fanboy or anything but I believe that they have a good value per performance at the price point. personally 40 more bones for more faster cores very much worth it.

i mean its gonna be good though i hope