Magical find problem

Padorkous

Hi! There is some ads only on webpages not in youtube or facebook that say by magical fing, i use adblock in chrome and it doesnt do anything. i tried to remove my adblock and reinstall it or even deleting chrome of my computer and reinstall it but there is no difference. I deleted all files on my discs about magical fing and i unistalled it from the control panel and there is no difference i just looked again in my files and the files of magical fing had been appeared again. So what should i do to get rid of the sh*t thats called magical find?

Thanks for your time!!!

Probably HTML5 ads?

God dammit Google.

what should i do to get rid of them?

Okay, first, there are ways to fix this which don't involve a complete reinstall of windows. 

First: Go download Malwarebytes from https://www.malwarebytes.org/

1. Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and click Update Now.
  2. Once updated, click the Settings tab, followed by Detection and Protection and tick Scan for rootkits.
  3. Click the Scan tab, ensure Threat Scan is selected and click Start Scan.
  4. If threats are detected, click Remove Selected. If you are prompted to reboot, click Yes.
  5. Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the History tab.
  6. Click Application Logs and double-click the Scan Log.
  7. Click Copy to Clipboard and paste the log in your next reply.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

first, uninstall Magical Find in windows, then reset chrome and your other browsers, then run malwarebytes, adwcleaner, Hitman Pro, spybot S&D, ccleaner, and if its still there combofix.  should fix it.

EDIT: btw dont listen to anybody that says you have to wipe your computer, they have no idea what they are talking about.  there are very few cases in which you have to reinstall windows to get rid of any kind of virus or malware, or especially adware. yes, it works. and yes sometimes its just easier, but it should always be a last resort.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

first, uninstall Magical Find in windows, then reset chrome and your other browsers, then run malwarebytes, adwcleaner, Hitman Pro, spybot S&D, ccleaner, and if its still there combofix.  should fix it.

EDIT: btw dont listen to anybody that says you have to wipe your computer, they have no idea what they are talking about.  there are very few cases in which you have to reinstall windows to get rid of any kind of virus or malware, or especially adware. yes, it works. and yes sometimes its just easier, but it should always be a last resort.

Okay, first, there are ways to fix this which don't involve a complete reinstall of windows. 

First: Go download Malwarebytes from https://www.malwarebytes.org/

1. Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and click Update Now.
  2. Once updated, click the Settings tab, followed by Detection and Protection and tick Scan for rootkits.
  3. Click the Scan tab, ensure Threat Scan is selected and click Start Scan.
  4. If threats are detected, click Remove Selected. If you are prompted to reboot, click Yes.
  5. Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the History tab.
  6. Click Application Logs and double-click the Scan Log.
  7. Click Copy to Clipboard and paste the log in your next reply.

Thank you so much guys realy!!!