Witcher 3 which captain to go with? [spoilers, sort of]

minimoose

I'm finally heading to Skellege and I'm not sure which captain to go with, there's the guy in the pub and woman on the docks and one other person I haven't visited. Which is the best one to go with? is there a difference?

I think you need a strong, independent woman on your team, EQUALITY.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I've never done the one with the woman but in terms of the one in the pub, you get a lot of loot due to some...'misfortunes' shortly after sailing. 

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Performance expert, building noob. 

There is no such thing as excess in hardware. 

are you talking about the captains on the ships that take you to skellige? i did the guy in the pub. i think you had to pay 1000 gold though but it's one-time 

are you talking about the captains on the ships that take you to skellige? i did the guy in the pub. i think you had to pay 1000 gold though but it's one-time 

I've never done the one with the woman but in terms of the one in the pub, you get a lot of loot due to some...'misfortunes' shortly after sailing. 

I can't find a single person who chose the woman online.

I think you need a strong, independent woman on your team, EQUALITY.

Uh huh, I don't really care I just want MOAR LOOT AND MOAR QUESTS

I'm finally heading to Skellege and I'm not sure which captain to go with, there's the guy in the pub and woman on the docks and one other person I haven't visited. Which is the best one to go with? is there a difference?

You have to pay the guy in the bar 1000 moneys or no skellige for you

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Uh there's only one option, paying the guy at the pub. the other ones will refuse to take you.

You have to pay the guy in the bar 1000 moneys or no skellige for you

Oooh, I see, i hadn't actually asked any of them to go with me.

Yeah, the lady captain declines your request. There's no decision to be made here. It would, however, have been cool to see alternate scenarios for this.

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers