Windows 10 Sucks!

HumbleMobo

You thought Windows 8 was bad?  hang on, *laughs so hard tears come out* Windows 10 sucks so badly.  I downloaded Windows 10 and was all like "Oh dis es gunna be dah bestest!"  I was so DAMN wrong I got to the desktop of windows 10 and it crashed!  So I shut it down by doing ctrl + alt + delete and pressing the shutdown there.  When I turn it on it says "Oh noes u cant get beck into wendows 10 u chekky skrub it cant do the recovers!"  So I spent roughly 5 hours doing recover options and finally I decided forget dis Im goin back to the prevoius build so I left it to reset and it took all night and nothing happened!  So I did a hard reset by taking out teh battery and everything and then it automatically on start recovered windows 8.1 and all of my files like nothing happened!

So don't get windows 10 while it sucks!

I just hate when people do what you just did with this post. Just because something didn't work for you doesn't mean its bad! This post is no different from someone who buys an NVidia GPU and the card messes with their computer so they have to RMA the GPU, and then telling everyone that NVidia sucks just because you may have had a bad experience. ITS NONSENSE!! 

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

Well the fact that you think taking the battery out is a "hard reset" is pretty convincing that its not windows 10 that sucks, but that you dont know how to change an OS properly...

It works perfectly fine for millions of other people so you did something wrong

Dont blame windows 10 for your inexperience

this

windows 10 is the best os ms has released since xp.

sure they spy a little, but give a little get a liittle, its the age of the internet.

me and the people i tech support for have had very little problem.s

sure they spy a little, but give a little get a liittle, its the age of the internet.

And I don't even care about the data mining. It's what they do with the data that I'm more interested in.

Android pulls GPS data from many phones and mobile devices. They do that so they can provide real time traffic info through Google Maps to improve traffic flow. I'm 100% okay with my GPS data being used to maximize my and others' convenience. Just like I'd be 100% okay with Cortana one day saying to me "Hey, it's been 4 weeks since your last hair cut. Want me to get a barber shop on the line so you can make an appointment?"

Upgrading to Windows 10 was a great experience for me. The app thing said it had no issues at all and that everything should go fine. I upgraded my laptop first just to try it out and see how it went. When I did my desktop I basically just continued my everyday life after. Except for the os nothing had changed, all my games worked, and everything was where it had been. I barely even tinkered with the settings.

I didn't even really need any time to adjust and get to know the os.

I think it's really great that it's so simple that my mom could even probably do it. Provided it doesn't go wrong of course.

But from the posts in this thread it seems like it goes well for most people.

I live to read.