What to play?

skate048

So when you are like me and have spent ovr $8000 on a pc (#humblebrag) you want to use it. So with a new month coming in what 2 days i thought i would go to the steam store and my eye's started to bleed! Everything is either an mmo or fps these days so i checked on some older games not like super old just between 2010 and 2014 and i don't know where to start! So can you maybe help me??? And pls no 10 year olds saying that oh cod is the best game ever!

I'm really into EU4 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 at the moment, they are really good games.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

ARK:Survival Evolved?

Really??? NOOO!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the spam.

I'm really into EU4 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 at the moment, they are really good games.

What is eu4?

What is eu4?

Europa Universalis 4 

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

GTA V.

GTA SA (Best GTA and from 2005, also don't buy on steam)

Minecraft (lel, you knew this would come!)

There are some good cinematic games like Life is Strange

Dead space series. Not really fps because its third person. Kinda?

Desktop: ARX-Laevatein : soon to be ARX-8 http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/8RyhHx

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

Laptop: M17x R4 Stealth Black :

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset

GTA V.
GTA SA (Best GTA and from 2005, also don't buy on steam)
Minecraft (lel, you knew this would come!)
There are some good cinematic games like Life is Strange

Gta 5 i have of course already played and Gta Sa i have also played and i have played life is strange and yes i admit i have played minecraft. I wonder if anyone else in my age have played it?

Dead space series. Not really fps because its third person. Kinda?

I have played the first one but the other ones don't have very good reviews sooo no!

Metal Gear Revengence.

Is that the one with what his name you know the emo?

F@H

Is that really a game title???

Gta 5 i have of course already played and Gta Sa i have also played and i have played life is strange and yes i admit i have played minecraft. I wonder if anyone else in my age have played it?

I got this free game off Humble-Bundle the other day it was fun.

It was Stealth Inc 2.

Is that really a game title???

lol!

Actually a smart idea.

Skyrim

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

witcher 3?

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

Skyrim

You don't think i haven't tried it i think i have 389 hours in it!

I have played the first one but the other ones don't have very good reviews sooo no!

Aw really? Dang who gave out the bad reviews?

Desktop: ARX-Laevatein : soon to be ARX-8 http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/8RyhHx

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

Laptop: M17x R4 Stealth Black :

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset

witcher 3?

I will try it soon, yes i haven't tried it yet but that is because i have kids i can't leave them now!

Aw really? Dang who gave out the bad reviews?

and my friends!

I got this free game off Humble-Bundle the other day it was fun.
It was Stealth Inc 2.

Tried it, hated it, refunded it the end.

Legend of Grimrock 2

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Tried it, hated it, refunded it the end.

Why, that was fun.

Not something I would spend hours playing, but fun.

SP:Stick Of Truth was OK, maybe try that.

Gone Home, was a cinematic game I enjoyed,

Watch Dogs, If it is on sale.

Stanley Parable, that looks fun. 

Why, that was fun.
Not something I would spend hours playing, but fun.

SP:Stick Of Truth was OK, maybe try that.
Gone Home, was a cinematic game I enjoyed,
Watch Dogs, If it is on sale.
Stanley Parable, that looks fun.

Watch dogs really do you hate me?

Legend of Grimrock 2

Seems allright might try!

Age of Wonders 3

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Watch dogs really do you hate me?

Bloody hell.

How many games must I list for you to be happy?

Metal Gear Revengence.

^

Amazing game.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Bloody hell.
How many games must I list for you to be happy?

Many! Nah just joking with you it's just that most games i have already played. I give a try and now with steam refund i can basiclytry every game!

^
Amazing game.

Ya think?

Age of Wonders 3

Nah don't think so. Sorry if i'm a bit irritating by not saying yes to anything! :)

Ya think?

Yup, if you are into that genre - DmC: Devil May Cry is great too.

I'd also suggest Witcher 2 and 3. I haven't been that addicted to a singleplayer game since Bioshock 1 and Dragon Age Origins. :D

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Nah don't think so. Sorry if i'm a bit irritating by not saying yes to anything! :)

No probs - just giving suggestions :P

Here are some more

Black Mesa

Divinity: Original Sin

Homeworld Remastered Collection

Total War Shogun 2

Long Live the Queen (I really recommend this :D - very cheap and very fun)

This War of Mine (heavy game really)

Heroes of Might and Magic V

Witcher 2 and Witcher 3

No probs - just giving suggestions :P

Here are some more

Black Mesa

Divinity: Original Sin

Homeworld Remastered Collection

Total War Shogun 2

Long Live the Queen (I really recommend this :D - very cheap and very fun)

This War of Mine (heavy game really)

Heroes of Might and Magic V

Witcher 2 and Witcher 3

Played all of them exept  heroes of might and magic v