Does anybody play Peace Walker on ps3?

Nexxus

Long story short trying to do a mgs refresher before mgs5 and I'm on peace Walker then I'm finished.

Issue is I finished chapter 4 and I'm doing 5 but I'm slowly reaching snags with some of the extra ops.

I was wondering if anyone who has this could trade me some high level solders so I can R&D some higher level equipment to make things easier.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Long story short trying to do a mgs refresher before mgs5 and I'm on peace Walker then I'm finished.

Issue is I finished chapter 4 and I'm doing 5 but I'm slowly reaching snags with some of the extra ops.

I was wondering if anyone who has this could trade me some high level solders so I can R&D some higher level equipment to make things easier.

PRECURE EVERYONE MATE

And yes I have it however I don't play often I stopped after trying to kill the bosses.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

PRECURE EVERYONE MATE

And yes I have it however I don't play often I stopped after trying to kill the bosses.

precure everyone? you mean send them to the medbay? Ya I do that with everyone

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

precure everyone? you mean send them to the medbay? Ya I do that with everyone

Oops meant Fulton everyone you see and just nab them all and then rearrange them by their skills

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Oops meant Fulton everyone you see and just nab them all and then rearrange them by their skills

ohh ya, I am at this point its just im running out of time to get this done (esp with work) and some of them are so weak/no better then that I got.

System Specs

If you have Extra Ops 48 and 49 unlocked those are the best ones to grab R&D Soldiers from

If you have Extra Ops 48 and 49 unlocked those are the best ones to grab R&D Soldiers from

I actually finished the game but thank you lol

System Specs