Corsair Carbide Air 540 or Obsidian 750D?

Hey guys,

As title suggests, looking for opinion on choosing between these two cases.

Primary concerns are cable management & cooling, less concerned about hot swapping components.

Let me know what you all think is a better choice.

Thanks all!

Media Producer & PC Enthusiast

Click here for my The Red Shift Build Log thread, or click here for my Lancelot HTPC Build Log.

Hey guys,

Primary concerns are cable management & cooling, less concerned about hot swapping components.

Thanks all!

Air 540. better cable managment and really good cooling because of the dual chamber separation 

I am a member of the PCMasterRace. I am terribly sad to announce that I own a PeasantStation 3 Super Slim. it's in a drawer away from my glorious PC.
F@H stats:http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=AngelKoura

Hey guys,

Thanks all!

air 540

CPU: I7 4790k  CPU Cooler: NH-D15 GPUMSI 970 4gb   Motherboard: z97 Gaming 5 PSU: Corsair hx850   Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 gb  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo  Case: Air 540

air 540

Air 540. better cable managment and really good cooling because of the dual chamber separation 

Air 540

Thanks all - updated my order to include the Air 540 and saved myself £30 in the process!

Cheers for the suggestions :)

Media Producer & PC Enthusiast

Click here for my The Red Shift Build Log thread, or click here for my Lancelot HTPC Build Log.

Thanks all - updated my order to include the Air 540 and saved myself £30 in the process!

Cheers for the suggestions :)

make sure you get 2 extra 140mm fans for the top.

CPU: I7 4790k  CPU Cooler: NH-D15 GPUMSI 970 4gb   Motherboard: z97 Gaming 5 PSU: Corsair hx850   Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 gb  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo  Case: Air 540

make sure you get 2 extra 140mm fans for the top.

I have an air 540 and I was wondering if I put fans on the top have them as intake or exhaust?

I am a member of the PCMasterRace. I am terribly sad to announce that I own a PeasantStation 3 Super Slim. it's in a drawer away from my glorious PC.
F@H stats:http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=AngelKoura

I have an air 540 and I was wondering if I put fans on the top have them as intake or exhaust?

I used the front and top fans as intake to achieve positive pressure in the case overall. Don't forget to get some dust filters!

- 4690K | Z97S KRAIT | AVEXIR RAIDEN | ASUS R9 390 | EKWB | FROZENQ | AIR 540 -

I used the front and top fans as intake to achieve positive pressure in the case overall. Don't forget to get some dust filters!

do you have air cooling?

do you have air cooling?

I have 1x240 radiator on the top for the CPU, but GPU is air cooled.

- 4690K | Z97S KRAIT | AVEXIR RAIDEN | ASUS R9 390 | EKWB | FROZENQ | AIR 540 -

Hot air rises, put the fans on the top as exhaust the ones on the front as intake on the one on the back as exhaust.