Channel Super Fun suggestion

Heyo,

not sure if this is the right place for this kind of thread, but I couldn't find a better one, so whatever.

I have this idea for a Channel Super Fun video which I'm hoping to bring to the attention of someone from LMG.

Basicly, I'd like to see some of the people from LMG do an "Escape the Room" challenge together.

A quick google search came up with several places offering such games in Vancouver,

and I'm sure at least one of them would let Linus play for free, so this should be managable.

Sorry if I fucked up this thread somehow, I hope you like the idea though.

Edit: I guess some people might not know what an "Escape the Room" game is.

The following video explains it fairly well:

@LinusTech

@Slick

Edited by Godlygamer23
Tagged Linus and Slick.

Not a bad idea actually! I'll bring it up with Linus since Luke is in the US for PAX.

My dad did something like this but with zombies. He liked it. You need a lot of team work and knowing the LMG team this will be interesting. 

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23