CS:GO problem

X_Rated_Box

Sometimes when somebody gets killed or i get killd or i kill somebody the screen freezes about a second until it is normal again

It is really annoying especially if you got multiple enemies infront of you D:

ty for answer in advance :D

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

Specs? Bad GPU drivers? Re-install CS? I dunno just suggestions 

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Use in-game cl_showfps 1 and see if there is a frame rate drop at that point, I think its a graphics card issue.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

Sounds like graphic issues. Maybe could be networking so check for package loss or similar

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

Use in-game cl_showfps 1 and see if there is a frame rate drop at that point, I think its a graphics card issue.

Alternative to this if you don't want to use the console ShiftTab -> settings -> InGame tab -> show Fps Counter 

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480

Alternative to this if you don't want to use the console ShiftTab -> settings -> InGame tab -> show Fps Counter 

Not recommended. It's not true fps from CS:GO. There is a performance issue with Steam Overlay in CS:GO for many still after an update to fix it.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

Specs fam?

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

No no and no, it's the game, if you check the console when you lag you will see text that says "missing vgui" it happens to me too, nothing will fix it, atleast it hasn't for me.

It's fucking annoying, if I shoot someone and they shoot me I dno who's dead until it unfreezes.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

Yeah sorry for not replying i was on a daytrip :D

I got a 970 g1 gaming and all drivers are up to date im having the same issue as @arronleeds :C

No no and no, it's the game, if you check the console when you lag you will see text that says "missing vgui" it happens to me too, nothing will fix it, atleast it hasn't for me.

It's fucking annoying, if I shoot someone and they shoot me I dno who's dead until it unfreezes.

How can i test my packet loss?@

-snap-

-snap-

Its not too annoying but it hinders me on getting over these chokepoints

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

Yeah sorry for not replying i was on a daytrip :D

I got a 970 g1 gaming and all drivers are up to date im having the same issue as @arronleeds :C

How can i test my packet loss?@

Its not too annoying but it hinders me on getting over these chokepoints

dont need to test your internet brah, its deffo not that, i have 80 down 20 up and never get packet loss, they really screwed up the game files, they need to update  it so we dont get the stupid missing vgui error and we will have no stutter.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

dont need to test your internet brah, its deffo not that, i have 80 down 20 up and never get packet loss, they really screwed up the game files, they need to update  it so we dont get the stupid missing vgui error and we will have no stutter.

If it happend after an update you should be able to roll back to an older version if I'm right. Don't know if valve likes it or not thought and it could then mean you can't play MM on an older version but give it a try.

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"